"
vio wrote:
"
Kiraison wrote:
just look at the names of the stash-tab picture :D:D:D

RIP
QUIN
LOL

it's for reddit memeing, nobody is laughing at that here.
here, we get moderation so more players join reddit and enjoy the community over there.

Pinecones in your tush, sir? Plenty of people around here watch streams and get a chuckle at community jokes...
Who could be kind to answer me if minion instability could get some love ?
"
SerChivalry wrote:
My only real annoyance with anything you guys have posted this season is that the 1% increased effect of map mods punishes your entire player base for completing content instead of rewarding them in any way.

Didn't they say that pack size, rarity and quantity are also affected by that bonus?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"In Path of Exile: Delirium, your stash tab layout is automatically copied from the parent league!"

Thank you! This has been annoying for a very long time lol
What is the parent league for the stash tab copy? Standard or the previous challenge league? My Standard stash tabs are a stupid mess.
"
Kaytrim wrote:
What is the parent league for the stash tab copy? Standard or the previous challenge league? My Standard stash tabs are a stupid mess.
I´d guess that is the standard league since metamorph already dissapeared, anyways i always put the same names and order to my tabs so it will be the same for me.
Oooof

That new mats tab look good, finally room for shards and new orbs
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Consider how long it took you to add the stash to the menagerie. Thanks btw.
"
If you're very lucky, you can allocate passives.

Is this Wolcen?
"
TiMalice wrote:
"
Kaytrim wrote:
I´d guess that is the standard league since metamorph already dissapeared, anyways i always put the same names and order to my tabs so it will be the same for me.

So its time to fix my 200+ tabs...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info