Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

Thanks for algorithm patch notes! /reminds self to never drink water when reading patch notes again
"
GrayNightz wrote:
Now people are crying their baby eyes out, because they didn't know what they wanted from the very start. That's the case. Really, grow up, this is a game and a business, once a change goes through it's done. You can complain, but don't actually expect changes based on your impulsive desires.

The new wings are cool. While I don't find them just sexy or anything, I really like the design direction.

Where did i write that i wanted original wings changed or didn't know what i wanted from the very start? I was content so i didn't say anything, now i'm not so i say i'm not, how is that impulsive desire?

P.S. If they gave in to some people and changed it once, they can change it twice or just make 2 rewards as someone stated above.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Mar 11, 2020, 11:16:12 AM
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT GAME , A LOT OF GREAT NEWS AHEAD ! NEW WINGS ARE LOOKING WONDERFUL ! GG GGG
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I have never complained before in here before, but the delve change is horrible.
This Youtube comment from Ninjacats in this Youtube link have wish granted for his portal randomizer from 8 months ago posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbXwjrhvjEM
Last edited by darkforce1985 on Mar 11, 2020, 11:52:30 AM
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
GrayNightz wrote:
Now people are crying their baby eyes out, because they didn't know what they wanted from the very start. That's the case. Really, grow up, this is a game and a business, once a change goes through it's done. You can complain, but don't actually expect changes based on your impulsive desires.

The new wings are cool. While I don't find them just sexy or anything, I really like the design direction.

Where did i write that i wanted original wings changed or didn't know what i wanted from the very start? I was content so i didn't say anything, now i'm not so i say i'm not, how is that impulsive desire?

P.S. If they gave in to some people and changed it once, they can change it twice or just make 2 rewards as someone stated above.

I wasn't talking about you specifically mate. Have absolutely no idea what you wrote, not everything is about you.

Besides, it seems like what I wrote was spot on for your case, so you couldn't help but to start making excuses to yourself. I dunno.
Someone allready asked, but ... what is the armourset used in the preview for the new wings?

edit: great rewards though, cant wait for the new league to start
Last edited by Eluvex on Mar 11, 2020, 2:12:32 PM
if possible please give minion instability some love :)
"
GrayNightz wrote:
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
GrayNightz wrote:

I wasn't talking about you specifically mate. Have absolutely no idea what you wrote, not everything is about you.

Besides, it seems like what I wrote was spot on for your case, so you couldn't help but to start making excuses to yourself. I dunno.

Calling people who like old wings basically crybabies not knowing what they want, telling them to grow up, stating that us saying that we like old wings and wanting them back is impulsive desire. In what place that was on spot when i literally said "I was content so i didn't say anything, now i'm not so i say i'm not(not content and prefer old wings over new)". How about giving some weight to your statement? Like proof of me asking for the change of wings. Your posts just disgust me to no end with all those baseless thoughts.

P.S. I guess its just blatant trolling and i'm done here.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Mar 11, 2020, 11:09:52 PM
Love the new wings but have zero determination, patience and attention span to get to 36. Oooh look, a squirrel.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info