Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

"Fixed bugs which caused the cliffs in The Ledge to appear, as one QA member put it, 'baby-smooth'."

I'm fucking dead XD
GGG.. you guys are unbelivable (in a good way). Much love!
New wings are really nice. ;) Good job on update!
wings are rad now, thanks!
"Simple" wings like those should be relased with RGB bar just for easy coloring to personal preference.
What armor set is the character using in the wings preview?
The new wings are quite nice, especially for a free reward. I also just really appreciate that this time you went and acknowledged you didn't get something entirely right. Thumbs up for that move.
Hey, GGG, I really do appreciate that you listened to ppl about the wings design. However the community is once more divided by their preferences.

I like both designs but prefer the original. One is just plain generic but looks nice. The other one is special and has a great character to fit the Delirium theme. I understand why people dislike one or the other.

My suggestion is that you offer both to the exile masses now that both have been showcased.

Some say that you can't please everyone?
Actually you can!
Why not... for once you have the liberty to do it.

Quoting some people from the other ("challenge rewards") thread:

"
Changed something unique looking for some generic piece of...wings, feelsbad.

"
Revert it back please, new wings are horrible

"
Hmm, had to log in for this.

The old wings had character and were abnormal looking, menacing,, depressing, sad, but massive, weighty... like delirium wings should have been.

I instantly was, damn have to go for 36.

These, though pretty and well done, are just generic, have nothing special and appear almost just like another skin version of existing wings.

Don't. Please revert.

"
Please revert... This is too generic... Or at least let it be avaible for peoples that asked!

"
I prefer that old wing. It has its own characteristics and fits the theme very well

"
This new wings are not delirious. I need my old one delirious wings back. Dont listen to reddit, this is your game, your vision. Original design was much better.

Last edited by Korynel on Mar 11, 2020, 7:22:14 AM
Now people are crying their baby eyes out, because they didn't know what they wanted from the very start. That's the case. Really, grow up, this is a game and a business, once a change goes through it's done. You can complain, but don't actually expect changes based on your impulsive desires.

The new wings are cool. While I don't find them just sexy or anything, I really like the design direction.
Last edited by GrayR on Mar 11, 2020, 7:49:46 AM
Nice change of wings, that's what I call fan service:)
GJ GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info