Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

Hideout decoration cost reduction? Oh hell yes. More hideout stuff please! Guild hideouts at some point maybe?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
Hideout decoration cost reduction? Oh hell yes. More hideout stuff please! Guild hideouts at some point maybe?

granted. they are hosted on the Singapore realm.
My only real annoyance with anything you guys have posted this season is that the 1% increased effect of map mods punishes your entire player base for completing content instead of rewarding them in any way. I find it weird that everyone is more annoyed about summoners and wings than that one, absolutely ridiculous, change that gives endgame content more of a "job" than "game" feeling.

Didnt hate the original wings; but like the new wings more +1 for that

You guys could have hit summoners a little less hard and maybe heavily buffed a few of THE most unused skills in the game to spice up the variety in a perfect world but I'm not greedy enough to need a perfect world

Just dont punish your players for completing your content its.. rude.. and "unethical" to say the least.

edit: Also, not that I care or expect it to change but having two rewards for the same MTX slot is kinda weak sauce as I'm sure almost everyone else agrees.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Last edited by SerChivalry on Mar 11, 2020, 5:51:35 PM
Me when I see the stash change:

"It is not a wand leage! It is a Qaulity of Life League!"
<3
"
jermicau wrote:
Me when I see the stash change:

"It is not a wand leage! It is a Qaulity of Life League!"
It's nice, but still no oils & catalysts, though.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
just look at the names of the stash-tab picture :D:D:D

RIP
QUIN
LOL

Love you GGG :D:D cant wait to see the lvl 20 gems and to start the league already!
can we get a multi-row stash already please?
or the option to exchange 4 empty tabs for 1 quad tab?
at this point I would even let a dev delete my normal tabs...its just too much.
"
Kiraison wrote:
just look at the names of the stash-tab picture :D:D:D

RIP
QUIN
LOL

it's for reddit memeing, nobody is laughing at that here.
here, we get moderation so more players join reddit and enjoy the community over there.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
damn. about time splinter maddness being sloved.
whats "QUIN" tab for? new craft teasers ?

fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info