Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

"
rami1337 wrote:
Please remove selfcurse or nerf temporal chains effect on players or make headhunter buff duration unmodifiable.

Not gonna happen... no nemesis mod ... HH = 1 mirror with that

One more Deja vu league... same story in different colors like usual ... ops now only in shade of grays.

New bugs, new-old broken stuff/skills, "new" not working achievements... Deja vu.
"
Fixed a bug where some Delve bosses did not correctly cause the client to crash.

E P I C
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
BADMTFK wrote:
Another league I won't play because GGG still hasn't opened the Middle East server. What a shame. I would personally buy the most expensive pack from the shop if I could play with ping <120 ms.

Imagine not knowing how to play in +150ms. It's like you never grew up with Dial-Up internet or something.

This game with bugs and imba in every corner is annoying even with 10ms ping... yes I grow up with Dial-up internet and games where developers were care about their product.
"
Coolmer wrote:
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
BADMTFK wrote:
Another league I won't play because GGG still hasn't opened the Middle East server. What a shame. I would personally buy the most expensive pack from the shop if I could play with ping <120 ms.

Imagine not knowing how to play in +150ms. It's like you never grew up with Dial-Up internet or something.

This game with bugs and imba in every corner is annoying even with 10ms ping... yes I grow up with Dial-up internet and games where developers were care about their product.

You obviously never grew up with sarcasm, then. Cause you missed the whole point of that post.
And now you ruined perfect unique wings to just normal one,ffs
Lets hope wings revision is a joke.
thanks for the new wings. much better.
Unfortunately, you can't please everyone with the wing change!
I for one enjoy the new model. I appreciate more streamlined designs in general. I'm going to have a lot of fun trying to get all the cosmetics from the league challenges!
"We've revised the Delirium Wings that are one of this league's challenge rewards. Here's a preview!"
This IS a buff.
Thanks, 36 here we go.

Edit. Now that I think about it, RIP the cloak. Still like the cloak , but the new wings looks awesome.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Mar 10, 2020, 4:59:47 PM
Wings revised

<insert everyone liked that meme>

Awesome I actually love those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info