Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

well, i actually liked talking to the masters.

what about real improvements and not "reddit appreciation stuff for playing more effectively with even less clicks?"
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 12, 2020, 8:21:02 PM
"
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
DotasinPoe wrote:
Wolcen is death :) so now we can continue to enjoy in new features of POE can't wait for league ;) SSF this time...

This must be one of those bizarro comments/joke.... things are going the other way amigo

im inclined to skip this league and play other arpgs this time. i just cant be bother with learning new complications and starting fresh chars every 3 months. cant even enjoy the game and builds properly. oh well.

I only have a few hours once in a while...and 3 months is more than enough..work harder mate
"
Antigegner wrote:
That sinner tricorn....I dislike it. It is beautiful but I dislike it because it's a sci-fi-warframe-helmet. I loved the very old designs in the early beginnings of PoE when they were more fantasy-middle-ages oriented. The whole armour on that picture - at least for me - has nothing to do with PoE. It looks like an Alien with high-tech weapons crash landed in PoE.

But I'm happy for people who love this total over the top fantasy stuff...for me it's bullshit.

also loved the old gritty and nasty stuff designers initially made more

if i could i would remove
- console stuff with huuge immobile bosses spawning in corners
- fantasy fairy stuff with angel wings
- clown mtx for german karneval archetypes and wolpertingers for ... (what?)
- ... scifi stuff

poe became a game where every genre has found a niche to grow.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Mar 12, 2020, 8:29:46 PM

literally unplayable!

Spoiler
(skull is not centered over the eye on the crest)

j/k, great feature. i can now place masters where they make sense in my hideout theme
"
vio wrote:
well, i actually liked talking to the masters.

what about real improvements and not "reddit appreciation stuff for playing more effectively with even less clicks?"

You can go talk to them before activating their missions in the map device , if that is your thing.
new boots sounded nice at first. then meh. rare ones are way better.

but thanks for alc shard material.
fk archnemesis.

<3
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Last edited by yavvyred on Mar 13, 2020, 10:06:28 AM
What about snipe + 4 skills and spellslinger interaction? Does each skill shoot their own spellslinger or it dont work that way(sorry for bad english)
How the new Favorite Map System Works:-

If anyone's curious as to what level of single map sustainability this would give you, here's a 36 minute video diving into just that topic - https://youtu.be/WoAB4cZqucA
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 12, 2020, 11:49:38 PM
"In a patch following the launch of Path of Exile: Delirium, your master missions will be accessible from the map device!"

amazing :D now i can't forget doing them :3 now something that i don't forget to delve xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info