Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

Im guessing these jewel wheels will become a largely irrelevant meme, with maybe 2 or 3 being used in very niche and OP builds, which will send their prices to HH status.

Id advise just theorycraft around regular skill tree, because that thing youre trying to make work with jewel wheel prob not gonna work.

Jewel wheels will also incentivize more people to level higher to try to make them feasible, which will make breachstones/rota maps/etc more expensive than ever.
Last edited by wtfbliz on Mar 5, 2020, 7:13:19 PM
"

People that are so easy to label more capable people than them selves as no lifers, usually have a really shitty life.

Are you assuming he's not talking about people like ACertainMagical_I who no-life games, come to the forum to sperg, get 40/40 by getting carried, stream for a living, somehow manage 10+ hours per day playing the game when most jobs come with 8-10 hours with 1-2 hours of commute tacked on, etc?

Because he's far more correct than you are if you're right...and his life is a lot less shitty than someone driving a game being designed around gamer chairs growing butt-mold...
Well the new melee jewel is nice. I just wonder if any but the no lifers will see those drops.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Flatlandman wrote:
"
rami1337 wrote:
Please remove selfcurse or nerf temporal chains effect on players or make headhunter buff duration unmodifiable.

Why TF would you care about that if you arent playing the build. It is so stupid to say "I dont like how youre playing the game. GGG make them have less fun."

It's not that we do not like others having fun, it is the impact it has on all of us that bothers us. Builds using self curse temp chains + HH will be much more efficient and quicker at farming the content, which results in the peopel playing those builds having much more money to spend, which in turn results in the very best items (like HH) rising in price, eventually reaching levels that are simply impossible to pay for people who simply do not have the time to farm such ludicrous amounts of currency without having a HH to begin with. This affects not just Headhunter, but most items. So the greater the income-gap between a "normal person"'s build and a headhunter build, the more the majority of people get ****ed over economically. This does not mean there should not be a gap between a build that was put a significant amount of investment into and a build assembled of a bunch of 1C items, obviously there has to be, but currently this gap is so large that it literally locks a large amount of the players out of parts of the game.

So i'm sorry if nerfing the very top end of clear speed builds would make you have less fun, but the current state of those builds actually hurts a lot of other people's experience. So next time instead of building a straw man (the person you replied to at no point asked GGG to lower your amount of fun because they do not like how you play the game), but instead let me know why your fun is that much more important than the communitys. Either that or let me know why my argument is wrong.
"
wtfbliz wrote:
Im guessing these jewel wheels will become a largely irrelevant meme, with maybe 2 or 3 being used in very niche and OP builds, which will send their prices to HH status.

Disagree. Clusters with decent notables and good rolls on the small nodes will likely always be more valuable than nodes you would have otherwise taken on the tree for similar effects. To suggest that out of 280 new notables only 2 or 3 will be good enough to take is absurd.

I think the opposite is more likely - every half decent build and their retarded cousin will run at least one group of new clusters, and it wouldn't surprise me if optimal builds run two-three.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
This new minion notable isnt that bad
But it still sucks up way to much points to even consider it to try it out.

To cut out 14 Points out of a build to get the whole wheel is damn near impossible... it would be mice if ggg qould remove the trash nodes befor the outer jewel sockets just to make it more accessible

i dare to say 3 point jewel sockets are always worth taking on a minion build (given you have a good jewel to put there), so those 3 points you are not actually cutting. even if you do not have an other cluster jewel to further extend the tree from this cluster, unless i'm informed terribly wrong you can just put a ghastly eye in the jewel slot created with the cluster. Also you wouldn't take the full wheel, the 2 minor nodes on the bottom left you obviously skip.

Summarised that means you'd have to cut 9 Points from your build and for that you get the 3 notables and 50% minion damage from minor nodes. I'd say that's a damn good rate.

Thx for the new league and content after 8k hours sorry to say i want new skills new uniques items to make new builds ~ doesnt matter wat league its the same content same old same old i like to theory craft builds with game changing build enabling mechanics for me personally this is the best thing about POE, these new nodes arnt that exciting tbh they are not game changing for me thats just time wasted in a new league that doesnt stand out... I may be a little biased as last league my entire progress reset including all my watchstones and awakener lvl vanished so i was disgusted to say the less. Im just speaking my mind here if u havent come close to 8000 hrs u wouldnt understand how stale the game has gotten. Thankyou for reading
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Thx for the new league and content after 8k hours sorry to say i want new skills new uniques items to make new builds ~ doesnt matter wat league its the same content same old same old i like to theory craft builds with game changing build enabling mechanics for me personally this is the best thing about POE, these new nodes arnt that exciting tbh they are not game changing for me thats just time wasted in a new league that doesnt stand out... I may be a little biased as last league my entire progress reset including all my watchstones and awakener lvl vanished so i was disgusted to say the less. Im just speaking my mind here if u havent come close to 8000 hrs u wouldnt understand how stale the game has gotten. Thankyou for reading

I am thinking of a mana based build this time. That new archmage support looks very interesting to me because that shield last season wasnt enough to offset the damage loss for going that way. I've tried several pure mana builds but none of them worked. Hoping this time it does the trick with that gem.
"
SenchuTen wrote:
This new minion notable isnt that bad
But it still sucks up way to much points to even consider it to try it out.

To cut out 14 Points out of a build to get the whole wheel is damn near impossible... it would be mice if ggg qould remove the trash nodes befor the outer jewel sockets just to make it more accessible

It's a rare, not a unique jewel. You can get the mods on smaller radius or just smaller jewels.

It's a shame the other two minion notables are complete junk.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 6, 2020, 4:07:31 AM
Anyone use PS Now? I really want to play Bloodborne, but the streaming quality is so bad my head hurts. But other games on there look okay to me, like Horizon Zero Dawn. Anything I can do?
<p>If they substituted the word 'Lust' for 'Love' in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth.&rdquo; - <a href="https://lyricsraag.com/">LyricsRaag.Com</a></p>
https://lyricsraag.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info