Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

"
MrA2 wrote:
so im wored about the number of those passivs. 280
Im not complaining, 280 of less or more createve passivs is werry nice but.
the problem is, if you NEED 2 specific passivs to make your build work
you hawe WERY low chance of rolling them, especially if you use ambers that disables one of them
so i hope GGG adds someting to make specific type of passives
rool almost always or never without using resonators


The whole point of them is you can MAKE a build work AFTER you find them, not start a build and pray to RNGesus that you find the jewel you happen to NEED. That or you BUY it later on, when someone else finds one and decides to sell it.

Just as with Uniques, you should never start a build the requires something specific, unless you already OWN that specific thing that is required.
"
rami1337 wrote:
Please remove selfcurse or nerf temporal chains effect on players or make headhunter buff duration unmodifiable.


Why TF would you care about that if you arent playing the build. It is so stupid to say "I dont like how youre playing the game. GGG make them have less fun."
"
Flatlandman wrote:
"
rami1337 wrote:
Please remove selfcurse or nerf temporal chains effect on players or make headhunter buff duration unmodifiable.


Why TF would you care about that if you arent playing the build. It is so stupid to say "I dont like how youre playing the game. GGG make them have less fun."


Are you mad because you cant level to 95 with any other build beside a cutedogfanboy build? btw nice hybrid life flask
Last edited by Casie0046 on Mar 5, 2020, 4:44:05 PM
Beyond zana mod pls
Last edited by Casie0046 on Mar 5, 2020, 4:44:14 PM
"
Casie0046 wrote:
Beyond zana mod pls


This is pretty much guaranteed not to happen.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Everyone: Minions getting nerfed next league
GGG: MINION CRIT
"
DarkenX wrote:
"
MrA2 wrote:
so im wored about the number of those passivs. 280
Im not complaining, 280 of less or more createve passivs is werry nice but.
the problem is, if you NEED 2 specific passivs to make your build work
you hawe WERY low chance of rolling them, especially if you use ambers that disables one of them
so i hope GGG adds someting to make specific type of passives
rool almost always or never without using resonators


The whole point of them is you can MAKE a build work AFTER you find them, not start a build and pray to RNGesus that you find the jewel you happen to NEED. That or you BUY it later on, when someone else finds one and decides to sell it.

Just as with Uniques, you should never start a build the requires something specific, unless you already OWN that specific thing that is required.


starting the leage with "experiment" is stupid i cane agree
(i will use leage starter)
but what's my problem is, the pool,
i know delve, resonators, blabla, but i want to point out this
280 passivs = 280 mods
(and who knows how many mods related to minor nodes)
to compare Watcher's Eye has 92 mod in his pool
(i know you can't change mods only numreric valuse)
why i point it out ? whel 2 mod variant has 4,753 cominatois' 3 mod variant has 152,096 cominatois, so

so, how many cluster jewels mod combinations we will hawe,
even by using resonators?

so my point is GGG needs to.

Make Notable passives roll based on baisic minore nodes so you don't need to use hundreds of fosils,
or
incrise drop rate of fossils, beacous player WILL spend inormus amount
of fosills on C.jewels in delirum on TOP of other equipment

Last edited by MrA2 on Mar 5, 2020, 4:59:37 PM
New cluster notables look pretty good but the minor nodes to get there suck up skill points. Wonder if Sister Cassia will get some new annoint recipes to reach a notable once you pt in cluster gem? I doubt GGG will do it, but it would make skill point managment just a touch more reasonable.
"
Stubby83 wrote:
New cluster notables look pretty good but the minor nodes to get there suck up skill points. Wonder if Sister Cassia will get some new annoint recipes to reach a notable once you pt in cluster gem? I doubt GGG will do it, but it would make skill point managment just a touch more reasonable.
The devs have already stated that the cluster notables won't be anointable.
"
MrA2 wrote:


starting the leage with "experiment" is stupid i cane agree
(i will use leage starter)
but what's my problem is, the pool,
i know delve, resonators, blabla, but i want to point out this
280 passivs = 280 mods
(and who knows how many mods related to minor nodes)
to compare Watcher's Eye has 92 mod in his pool
(i know you can't change mods only numreric valuse)
why i point it out ? whel 2 mod variant has 4,753 cominatois' 3 mod variant has 152,096 cominatois, so

so, how many cluster jewels mod combinations we will hawe,
even by using resonators?

so my point is GGG needs to.

Make Notable passives roll based on baisic minore nodes so you don't need to use hundreds of fosils,
or
incrise drop rate of fossils, beacous player WILL spend inormus amount
of fosills on C.jewels in delirum on TOP of other equipment



It was already stated that the modifiers will roll in favor of the implicit on the jewels, meaning you're more likely to get notables that have something to do with the implicit modifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info