Path of Exile: Delirium Teasers

Anyone use PS Now? I really want to play Bloodborne, but the streaming quality is so bad my head hurts. But other games on there look okay to me, like Horizon Zero Dawn. Anything I can do?
<p>If they substituted the word 'Lust' for 'Love' in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth.&rdquo; - <a href="https://lyricsraag.com/">LyricsRaag.Com</a></p>
https://lyricsraag.com/
"
desizm wrote:
Anyone use PS Now? I really want to play Bloodborne, but the streaming quality is so bad my head hurts. But other games on there look okay to me, like Horizon Zero Dawn. Anything I can do?

Wrong forum.
HYYYPEEE !!!
I wonder if divine orbs will roll the node layout...
Would be nice for some of these where only like 1-2 notables matter.
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Thx for the new league and content after 8k hours sorry to say i want new skills new uniques items to make new builds ~ doesnt matter wat league its the same content same old same old i like to theory craft builds with game changing build enabling mechanics for me personally this is the best thing about POE, these new nodes arnt that exciting tbh they are not game changing for me thats just time wasted in a new league that doesnt stand out... I may be a little biased as last league my entire progress reset including all my watchstones and awakener lvl vanished so i was disgusted to say the less. Im just speaking my mind here if u havent come close to 8000 hrs u wouldnt understand how stale the game has gotten. Thankyou for reading


I don’t understand posts like this. If you don’t like the game anymore move on to a different game but quit acting as if everyone is too stupid and/or casual to see how stale you think the game is. That’s your opinion and your 8000 hrs remark is a big nothing statement that only serves to show how much better you think you are at this game than everyone else.
"
stucrew wrote:
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Thx for the new league and content after 8k hours sorry to say i want new skills new uniques items to make new builds ~ doesnt matter wat league its the same content same old same old i like to theory craft builds with game changing build enabling mechanics for me personally this is the best thing about POE, these new nodes arnt that exciting tbh they are not game changing for me thats just time wasted in a new league that doesnt stand out... I may be a little biased as last league my entire progress reset including all my watchstones and awakener lvl vanished so i was disgusted to say the less. Im just speaking my mind here if u havent come close to 8000 hrs u wouldnt understand how stale the game has gotten. Thankyou for reading


I don’t understand posts like this. If you don’t like the game anymore move on to a different game but quit acting as if everyone is too stupid and/or casual to see how stale you think the game is. That’s your opinion and your 8000 hrs remark is a big nothing statement that only serves to show how much better you think you are at this game than everyone else.


Right?
Also his completed challenges wouldnt magically uncomplete if his progress magically vanished so I'm going to call bullshit
HYYYPEEE !!! Nice
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
Thx for the new league and content after 8k hours sorry to say i want new skills new uniques items to make new builds ~ doesnt matter wat league its the same content same old same old i like to theory craft builds with game changing build enabling mechanics for me personally this is the best thing about POE, these new nodes arnt that exciting tbh they are not game changing for me thats just time wasted in a new league that doesnt stand out... I may be a little biased as last league my entire progress reset including all my watchstones and awakener lvl vanished so i was disgusted to say the less. Im just speaking my mind here if u havent come close to 8000 hrs u wouldnt understand how stale the game has gotten. Thankyou for reading


I am thinking of a mana based build this time. That new archmage support looks very interesting to me because that shield last season wasnt enough to offset the damage loss for going that way. I've tried several pure mana builds but none of them worked. Hoping this time it does the trick with that gem.


The problem with most mana based builds is that the base manaregen in poe (1,75% if iam not wrong) is a joke and there is not mutch you can do to increase that ( you can skill about20% hp regen in passiv tree but only 0.5% base manareg ( pure talent) + about 160% increased mana reg . also the removal of mana leech for spells adds to the fact that mana sustain based only on mana reg and falsk isnt that attractive to me. the new archmage support, if its a global dmg bonus like innervate or arcane surge may be useful on a support skill... but in the skill showcase with arc was cleary seen that he spammed his manaflask about 3 times in 2sec and still was out of mana all the time.
"
Flatlandman wrote:
"
rami1337 wrote:
Please remove selfcurse or nerf temporal chains effect on players or make headhunter buff duration unmodifiable.


Why TF would you care about that if you arent playing the build. It is so stupid to say "I dont like how youre playing the game. GGG make them have less fun."


This way of thinking would allow GGG to add "pay $50 to have god mode" or "pay $100 to get a level 100 character"

If what anyone else does has no effect on you, then we should just allow hacking, 3rd party software, and botting too. Also, that line of thinking means an AH would have zero effect on the game. Seriously?
Last edited by Redthorne82 on Mar 6, 2020, 10:14:52 AM
"
xxWolf wrote:
"
Flatlandman wrote:
"
rami1337 wrote:
Please remove selfcurse or nerf temporal chains effect on players or make headhunter buff duration unmodifiable.


Why TF would you care about that if you arent playing the build. It is so stupid to say "I dont like how youre playing the game. GGG make them have less fun."


It's not that we do not like others having fun, it is the impact it has on all of us that bothers us. Builds using self curse temp chains + HH will be much more efficient and quicker at farming the content, which results in the peopel playing those builds having much more money to spend, which in turn results in the very best items (like HH) rising in price, eventually reaching levels that are simply impossible to pay for people who simply do not have the time to farm such ludicrous amounts of currency without having a HH to begin with. This affects not just Headhunter, but most items. So the greater the income-gap between a "normal person"'s build and a headhunter build, the more the majority of people get ****ed over economically. This does not mean there should not be a gap between a build that was put a significant amount of investment into and a build assembled of a bunch of 1C items, obviously there has to be, but currently this gap is so large that it literally locks a large amount of the players out of parts of the game.

So i'm sorry if nerfing the very top end of clear speed builds would make you have less fun, but the current state of those builds actually hurts a lot of other people's experience. So next time instead of building a straw man (the person you replied to at no point asked GGG to lower your amount of fun because they do not like how you play the game), but instead let me know why your fun is that much more important than the communitys. Either that or let me know why my argument is wrong.


I am not a speed clearer but want to adress the fact that your argument is wrong. You do not take into account that speed clearers also drive down prices by accumulating and selling items /currency. Ill try to explain it further with an example. Lets say i am a speed clearer so i play 1 hour and get 500 chaos equivalent of items and currency. Someone else only get 50 chaos-eq. When I buy an item for 450 c then my 450 c goes to Another player. This player might now want to convert all the c to fusings. Driving up the prices of fusings which potentially benefits the guy who just collected 50c (if some were fusings and not chaos).

The logic is that without currency speed farmers would make then there would likely be less available HH on the market. This would also drive up the prices.

Conclusively: The rich player = expensive market is false. The truth is high demand/low supply = expensive (only accessible to rich players) low demand/high supply = cheap (accessible to everyone). Without productive players there would just be less expensive (high demand /low supply) items. These items would still be owned by the richest players.

I hope this makes you understand economics better as a whole. Someone being rich does not make you more poor in POE nor in Life. It does not make things more expensive as the wealth is likely a consequence of providing value to the market (unless it is due to scamming etc). This is especially true in POE since you always need to sell a lot if you want to accumulate currency.

On that note, those who actually do drive up prices are people innefficient with crafting or people who only buy but never sell. This goes regardless of how wealthy the player is. The reason being that they drain value from the economy without adding to it. An example of this is that exalted orbs are cheaper now without multimodding.This makes HH more accessible to everyone as a consequence by driving down the chaos value. However, it is not certain as it might also drive up the HH value (in exalts). There is almost always another side of the coin in economics.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info