Announcing Path of Exile: Delirium

Nice work!! Hope to see some legion like stuff again.
im hyped.
LETS GO
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Can't see shit? Didn't see that off-screen shot? Black on black textures? Ground effects not visible? Can't see detonate dead and other stuff in the middle of the screen clusterfuck?

DON'T WORRY!!! WE ADDED A BLACK FOG EFFECT ON TOP OF ALL THAT!!!!

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Innomen wrote:
Not super enthused by the look of the supporter packs. Just not my thing.

Orbs of delirium great... Yet another requirement to pile on to maps to make solo map sustain something more than myth.

Tier, chis, alch, vaal, sextant, influence, and now delirium.

And cluster jewels, so now traders can literally buy a better skill tree.

Trader gift league #27 confirmed.

Oh well I'm used to living on scraps by now, we'll see what the patch notes say.

Fucking downer post, but for this league i guess it's okay.
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Upgrade your servers GGG
Supporter packs both look great, I'm loving the grey and gold, tough choice.

Fog effect looks pretty cool, will see about "visibility" of gameplay. So far I'd say initial betrayal league was the only one I had serious probs with this in (that green fog everywhere effect, and I think on launch there was a lot of desynch where you would hear an effect, die without actually seeing anything to avoid). Didn't actually have much problem with the metamorphs once I got used to the different effects and what to watch for since a couple looked really similar but behaved differently.
supporter packs look awful.

more cluster on the screen.

and now even more rewarding to the 0.001% of players who will get a better skill tree with these new jewels.

looks like more money lost from me not supporting this game.
Not gonna lie, looks good to me. All this dark atmosphere and fog looks dope! Good job GGG!
hehe, it's funny. the reddit threads related to the video and league announcement have lots of bex posts answering questions. this forum? i don't think anyone at ggg reads this. don't waste your energy getting all angry.
Can't wait! The changes to the passive skill tree is crazy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info