[3.11] Brittleknee’s Caustic Arrow CI Trickster - Farm Awakener Comfortably! Video Overview Included

About the Asenath gloves potential nerf, what would be a decent alternative in order to maintain the clearspeed?
Throwing a pierce support could is worth it in this build?
Better to get pierce nodes on tree than to lose a support gem in your main setup if clear is your concern. For CA the biggest qol for clearing are pierce and extra proj.
"
Ktz385 wrote:
Better to get pierce nodes on tree than to lose a support gem in your main setup if clear is your concern. For CA the biggest qol for clearing are pierce and extra proj.
Question, do you think it's worth swapping the pierce node on tree for the new talent from cluster jewels that says:

Aerodynamics
Projectiles Pierce an additional Target
20% increased Projectile Speed
10% increased Projectile Damage

Not sure tbh, the normal node gives +2 pierce but no additional damage.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ktz385 wrote:
Question, do you think it's worth swapping the pierce node on tree for the new talent from cluster jewels that says:

Aerodynamics

If you can get it conveniently this will absolutely be one of the better notables for CA, particularly for Ci. All about opportunity cost with the new jewels especially.

To me, CA feels best with at least two pierce, but its all personal preference. In hc ssf meta I played hybrid, and had 3 pierce from tree/penetrating, as well as an additional arrow from quiver shaped mod and dying sun in a mapping setup for clear.

BK’s build is a better bosser, but the necessity of soul strike means you lose a penetrating quiver base. As such the additional pierce from that node will be an even higher qol gain for this build.
"
Ktz385 wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Ktz385 wrote:

Aerodynamics

If you can get it conveniently this will absolutely be one of the better notables for CA, particularly for Ci. All about opportunity cost with the new jewels especially.

To me, CA feels best with at least two pierce, but its all personal preference. In hc ssf meta I played hybrid, and had 3 pierce from tree/penetrating, as well as an additional arrow from quiver shaped mod and dying sun in a mapping setup for clear.

BK’s build is a better bosser, but the necessity of soul strike means you lose a penetrating quiver base. As such the additional pierce from that node will be an even higher qol gain for this build.

We just take pierce from the quest reward jewel. Use pierce in the links until you turn in that quest. The new point certainly could add a second for those who wish it, but there are so many options and outcomes. Its already a modular build and will be even moreso now after seeing the Cluster notables. I'm excited.

Re: Asenath's there's a mix of mobs the way I understand it so while we won't be able to leave curses on the corpses of Delirium-specific mobs, we should still be able to explode those that are near dead normal mobs. It won't be as consistent, but it was never a consistent pop anyways since its always been conditional.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Last edited by brittleknee on Mar 10, 2020, 4:52:24 PM
Is the explosion on asenath's gloves working similarly as sporeguard chest? (Yeah I know it's not viable for CI build due to low ES just wondering for a life-based build if it would fit.)
Am I tripping or are POB builds the same?
I clearly got 2 different links, but they contain the same tree/gear/skills.
Last edited by Halfogr on Mar 11, 2020, 2:01:16 PM
I think your POB is double counting the Nearyby Enemies have -9% chaos resistance from your helm. Once from the helm, and once on the Configure page -9% enemy chaos resistance.

POB does pick up the -9% chaos resistance from the helm (at least the Fork version that I am using does). You can test it by Editing the helm and commenting out the ";Nearby Enemies Have -9 Chaos Resistance", and saving the item.

Or was there a different additional -9% enemy chaos resistance from some other sneaky source that I didn't notice?
I crossed your stream earlier yesterday asking if the build you were going over (this one) was SSF-friendly and you said yes. I've went over most of it and it seems pretty doable except the gloves, Asenath’s Gentle Touch. How necessary are these for clearing? Any alternatives you suggest for SSF?
Last edited by DaMasteRyu on Mar 12, 2020, 3:37:11 AM
Hey I really like TR/CA build but always switch between CA for mapping and TR for bossing is quite boring (for me), so I want to try a full CA build for next season.

I was wondering how CA is early league for bossing, without stuff it can be very hard for Killing boss (even boss at the end of a map).

Is it possible to still run CA as early league or should I continue to play with TR until I got a decent stuff and can only play CA for everything ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info