Alva needs to give you more incursions

"
de99ial wrote:
Feedback is not a wish list. To get proper feedback it has to be given by proper % of player. Not one, not two. Not 10. If few or several players ask for something thats not "feedback".

i am 100% convinced you are trolling at this point. you got me. well done.

especially considering that this part of the forums is Feedback and Suggestions, not just feedback.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
"
de99ial wrote:
Feedback is not a wish list. To get proper feedback it has to be given by proper % of player. Not one, not two. Not 10. If few or several players ask for something thats not "feedback". Thats just saying "I WANT MORE".

Well discussions have to start somewhere. A lot of great changes happen from players giving feedback to GGG. Now that mostly stems from reddit probably more so then the direct forums but there definetly has been great suggestions even on the forums.

You just simply turning it down doesn't really have any value. Judging from your posts so far in this thread.. your probably just a troll though so I suppose I am wasting my time with you at this point.

As far as the current suggestion goes.. honestly the temple either needs to go or be reworked into something better at this point. Maybe even take the juicy incursion stuff and slap it into the vaal side areas. There implementation into maps has been weak at best. Then we could get Synthesis back as a new master.. or whatever new league master would fit (Since the community seems to dislike synthesis...).
There was similar thread few weeks ago with some good ideas. I do not have problem with current Temple iteration and how we build it but surely it could be improved.

An idea I have is to let Alva gives us 3 lay-outs the first time we encounter her or we start new temple and by picking one you would start upgrading it.

Another idea would be to reduce number of upgradable rooms in a temple and keep rest of the room as connectors with monsters to kill and grab some loot. Limit number of upgradable rooms to 4 and guarantee players ability to upgrade them to T3 every time. Even switching from one room to another should retain its tier to make sure you can get all 4 rooms to max at the end. Rooms to upgrade would still be randomized to keep some RNG in it and prevent only the most lucrative rooms to be always present.

+1, OP.

I personally hate the current implementation of Incursion for a very, very long list of reasons that I'm not going to derail this thread by listing. But given that my dislike for the system has caused me to go almost 4 leagues without even speaking to Alva (literally not ONE incursion ran since I got her to Level 7), I'm certainly in favor of changing literally anything about the way Incursion works so that it might feel somewhat worth my time.

I doubt simply adding more incursions per temple is good enough to get me back (especially given the HUGE opportunity cost of not running Niko, Jun, or Zana instead), but it's at least a small step in the right direction.
Agreed, I never bother to do Alva missions, it just isn't a good time/return ratio.
It would be nice if the temple got a rethink, perhaps with Cassia missions replacing it in the meantime, so that they don't need to rush it.
"
de99ial wrote:
To get proper feedback it has to be given by proper % of player.

no.

Feedback is feedback, and the number of people giving feedback on a similar topic does not make any of it more or less valid (never fucking ever), it only changes the likeliness of it catching GGG's attention and considering it.

Correlating feedback validity to its number or supporter is absolutely p[removed by me] ...

I overall agree with the OP :

1) strongbox room is horseshit, it's completely pointless (it has always been though)
2) lightning / fire / minion / chaos rooms are only useful if you want that specific unique that they might or might not give, and then after you need a stupidly rare vial that drops once in a blue moon given that you have danced naked with a slice of roasted ham on your nose in your neighbour's garden, else it just won't happen. All the other mods have became pointless at this point and you get them more often from blights, legion or else.
3) armour / weapon rooms are okay, but usually bad

1) should be deleted, directly erased from existence.
2) could be merged together and guaranty a unique item + another each time.
3) could be merged together.

I don't like the idea of allowing to "skip" choices as it would simply mean that you could reroll until you get the desired outcome, that would be imo too much.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 24, 2020, 6:48:30 AM
Look i said "no" to OP suggestion, then i was asked why, then i explained and then all try to convince me that im wrong and you are right.

I dont think Alva "needs" to give more incrusions. Thats it. Rest is just a jibberish.
"
de99ial wrote:
Look i said "no" to OP suggestion, then i was asked why, then i explained and then all try to convince me that im wrong and you are right.

no... you said

"
de99ial wrote:
GGG made it that way for a reason so take it or leave it.

and what everyone in here is saying is that this section of the forums is for.... wait for it... strap on your reading glasses and make sure you are sitting down for this one....

SUGGESTIONS

also known as "ideas for GGG to change the way GGG designed it initially".

are you on the same page now or is that still beyond your comprehension? cause damn son....
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Last edited by jacemm7283 on Feb 24, 2020, 12:50:03 PM
You asked for answer You got it and You didnt liked it. Its Your problem, not mine. Simple.

I really dont care what they do with that but what i learned is - GGG dont do things like that. Early on i made a ton of threads with suggestions and You know what? Many of them are again here, repeated by other ppl and guess what changed? Nothing. So GGG has to have its reasons for that.

Simple. Not easy.
"
de99ial wrote:
You asked for answer You got it and You didnt liked it. Its Your problem, not mine. Simple.

I really dont care what they do with that but what i learned is - GGG dont do things like that. Early on i made a ton of threads with suggestions and You know what? Many of them are again here, repeated by other ppl and guess what changed? Nothing. So GGG has to have its reasons for that.

Simple. Not easy.

the funny part is, im not the one who made the post or even agreed to the post. im just here trying to make your small brain understand that this section of the forums is for suggestions. and you cant just say "it was designed like that so no".

thats full pants on head retarded thinking buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info