Alva needs to give you more incursions

"
Stormbaron wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

GGG made it that way for a reason so take it or leave it.

[Removed by Support] Maybe GGG had a reason for the "feedback and suggestions" forum? There's also a reason you can preview your post before actually submitting it.

Yeah because if there is feedback section that means every garbage "feedback" has to be taken under consideration? You dont understand what for this section is.
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Feb 23, 2020, 8:44:26 AM
"
de99ial wrote:
Yeah because if there is feedback section that means every garbage "feedback" has to be taken under consideration? You dont understand what for this section is.

im not the guy you are arguing with but.... you are missing something

AND SUGGESTIONS

so yea. thats a thing.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
Again you dont understand what for it is here. I will tell you what for is NOT in here - for each and every one "I THINK THIS SHOULD...". It is not a wish list.

Many ppl overestimate importance of their opinions. Each and every one that give one thinks that this is a GOOD IDEA and everyone should agree on it. The rest is just overcoming that feeling.

Also i explained my opinion and said that just to show that OPINIONS are like ass - most visual and attention focusing are those in worst state. Keep your opinions to yourself, share them from time to time but dont hook on them. Life gets more enjoyable.
"
de99ial wrote:
Many ppl overestimate importance of their opinions.

fucking irony.
Were i stated that my opinion is important? I shared it just as counterpoise to yours. Nothing less, nothing more. Also you requested for it.
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 23, 2020, 1:36:22 AM
go troll elsewhere. this thread is for people who wish to see a better poe.
U funny.
Simple solution. If you want another room, you must sacrifice all your 3 incursions (red tier only). Meaning, less incursion, but better incursion if you choose to.
"
de99ial wrote:
Were i stated that my opinion is important? I shared it just as counterpoise to yours.

your "opinion" was basically "GGG designed it this way get over it"

1. thats not an opinion. thats you being as asshat troll

2. the whole point of this forum is to suggest GGG change the way they designed things initially.

are you even listening to yourself right now? i refuse to believe you are this dense.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
Feedback is not a wish list. To get proper feedback it has to be given by proper % of player. Not one, not two. Not 10. If few or several players ask for something thats not "feedback". Thats just saying "I WANT MORE".
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 24, 2020, 12:37:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info