Alva needs to give you more incursions

Things are what they are. Not what You think they are or wish they were.

In most cases i dont really check who is answering me and why. PoE is just a game, entertainmen. Its not something "sirius" in my life. And i treat it that way. And this community? It doesnt deserve real attention, exept some few ppl here i really enjoy to talk about some "meta" stuff. This? "ALVA NEEDS..." "POE NEEDS..." "THIS AND THAT NEEDS..." There is a ton of "needy" therads. No it doesnt. It "needs" nothing.

Or sorry. It needs offline single player version.
"
de99ial wrote:

BUT THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS IS FOR SUGGESTIONS TO CHANGE THE WAY THINGS ARE

holy fucking shit you cant be this stupid. there is NO WAY someone is this fucking stupid.

im out. damn dude talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. holy shit man go read a dictionary o something.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
"
jacemm7283 wrote:
im out. damn dude talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. holy shit man go read a dictionary o something.

Probably smart, cause he's reporting posts as well. Apparantly spamming meaningless comments is ok, calling said behaviour "ignorant" gets censored. For real. No wonder things are the way they are...

Atleast he's bumping the issue up, so there's always that lol
"
de99ial wrote:
You asked for answer You got it and You didnt liked it. Its Your problem, not mine. Simple.

You spew out nonsense, and I don't mean opinions, I mean nonsensical pointless statements including one correlating feedback validy to its number of supporters, whith is horrendously stupid.

I and others called you out on it, and you didn't like it, it's that simple.
That's your problem but you're also adding quite some toxicity to the thread, and it becomes everyone's problem.

And it's even more a problem when you're egotistically sinking valid actually feedback with meaningless gibbberish.

"
de99ial wrote:

Which is utterly irrelevant here, holy cow ...

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 24, 2020, 7:51:15 PM
"
jacemm7283 wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:

BUT THIS SECTION OF THE FORUMS IS FOR SUGGESTIONS TO CHANGE THE WAY THINGS ARE

holy fucking shit you cant be this stupid. there is NO WAY someone is this fucking stupid.

First thing first im not reporting anything. I belive in communiaction not in third party intervention.

Second - english is not my native language and sometimes i have difficulties with expressing my thoughts in it. So thats why i keep it simple as it can be. But i noticed many ppl have problem with raw information, they are reacting instead of acting (reaction is involuntarily). Many ppl see raw information and get offended but please tell me where i said that You have "small brain" for example? Hm?

Third - let me rephrase what i had in mind. Suggestion would look like this: " I think it would be better if Alva give more incrusions" and then elaborate. Statement "Alva NEEDS..." is DEMAND.

Fourth - when i try to say something and i see response that is not "on the topc" i see that i am not understood so i get back to point where all started. I dont get offended because its pointless. But many of You reacting, feels offended and offends me (i dont report it because communicating is needed in this mad world).

Fifth - my brain is small and im the stupid one? Tell me how many languages You self-learned?

Clear now? Learn to filtrate information and stop reacting because someone is not agreeing with You.

Simple.

And "Things are what they are" is just The Truth. Thats The DEFINITION of Truth. Learn more.
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 25, 2020, 12:20:11 AM
Anyway, trash posts in this thread aside a friend of mine had this suggestion a couple leagues back: what if at the end of 12 incursions, you have the option of either:

A: running the present-day temple as is
or
B: beginning a new series of 12 incursions, starting from the temple you've constructed so far?

I'm not the person to make an impartial decision here because there's very little GGG could do to interest me in Incursion at this point, but on the surface it seems balanced to me because it gives players the option of running more/worse temples vs fewer/better temples. And for people looking for one specific room for a league challenge or Alva rank, it means they're guaranteed to see it eventually just by playing the game more.
someone mentioned letting us skip incursions and have a new option available for the next one. basically, the 'neutral' option jun now gives you. and i think that seems like a better solution than my suggestion.

and ignore the troll guys. nothing productive will come from engaging that level if willful ignorance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info