Alva needs to give you more incursions

With there only being two (maybe three) rooms in the temple that is really desirable it can be absolute nightmare trying to get something you can use. But, frankly, sometimes it can be hard enough to ANY room to T3. My last two temples despite upgrading every room i had the option, i couldnt get ANY room to T3.

Nevermind one i actually wanted. Earlier this league it took two WEEKS of concentrated effort to get a T3 corrupt room. Apparently GGG added new room types after the mechanic was introduced diluting the pool, so perhaps this wasnt originally an issue. And also apparently one could buy prophs and go run around in act to lessen the selections of rooms so you might have a better (less worse?) chance of getting what you want/need. And it seems pretty stupid for people farming t16s to have to go back to the actual storyline to try and put this mechanic to use.

Either way... i find the temple the absolute WORST for trying to get something decent out of. Somehting i think would be solved easily enough if alva just gave you an extra full incursion or two before opening the temple.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2020, 1:25:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
No. So...
"
de99ial wrote:
No. So...

why?
In my opinion, the current 12 shot is fine, can be done on 4 maps.
The problem is the too much room type possibilities for me, and I do not think more shots would help that much with it. Practically You would just hit the useless ones even more with 15/18 whatever shots, and a temple would take ages to make ready.

What I would like to see instead, that most useless rooms are deleted from the pool, so we are having way better chances to hit the usable ones in the current 12 hits per 4 maps.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Feb 21, 2020, 12:42:52 AM
I agree that Temple needs a rework but GGG
Wont fix it. Too busy pumping out useless MTX instead of fixing the game. Temple is useless 99% of the time same with the loot drops. Basically a currency farming game. When I finally spawn a endgame boss I quickly get disappointed with the loot vendor trash everytime. I dont mind rng but this game is beyond terrible for rng.
Been quite a while since I did any incursions (hate the timer) but if I remember correctly you can't choose "I don't want any of these two options, close it", you still get that one next encounter. I might be very wrong here... I can't remember

So one way to give some controll to this might be that GGG adds a "close" button in the same way they added "release" for betrayal encounters thus not counting up the encounters but rng a new room choice for the next encounter.
It might take quite a few encounters but you could then grind a lvl3 corruption room if you wish too.

If one want to take it one step further, add an option to remove an entire room and randomly generate a new one for the next encounter. Might be a little too good though....

"
"
de99ial wrote:
No. So...

why?

Niko is my favourited master but i dont create threads "Niko should give more sulphite" or "maps containing Niko should have more sulphite deposits". GGG made it that way for a reason so take it or leave it.

Thats my opinion of course.
Last edited by de99ial on Feb 21, 2020, 2:56:24 PM
They have changed Alva since it was first introduced... by adding more shit rooms to the pool making it even harder to get what you want. They also added scarabs for niko, which even give you bonus sulphite.

so dont you fucking claim YOUR favorite master being functional as justification for the rest being shit. if you only had a 5% CHANCE of getting sulphite you would be bitching louder than the rest, and getting a useful temple room once in twenty runs is still a better ratio than what actually happens.
"
de99ial wrote:

GGG made it that way for a reason so take it or leave it.

[Removed by Support] Maybe GGG had a reason for the "feedback and suggestions" forum? There's also a reason you can preview your post before actually submitting it.

Ontopic: Having a skip/close option added, as with betrayal, would be great. As it stands now Alva is pretty lackluster. Finding and opening the temple should be more epic, now it's usually meh.
Last edited by Matthew_GGG on Feb 23, 2020, 8:43:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info