[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Your all dps seems "low", because it is NOT a dps build...:D It's as with any melee "build", [insert 20ex weapon and oter x ex trinkets] for it to do nice damage. That's the way they designed it, no idea, seems morronic.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Oct 2, 2020, 3:18:41 PM
"
collapsella wrote:
"
WildScar94 wrote:
I've gotten most of the end game items but why is my dps fell so low? can someone help me with this?

https://pastebin.com/EEZc1Jar

Same here. 180pDPS paradoxica , cyclone lvl 21 and awakened brutality gem and still not more than 2.6 million. Is the impale watcher eye and the explode chest a 8mil DPS difference? or are we both missing something

Explody chest does nothing for straight DPS. the watcher's eye is nice but a luxury upgrade.. I dont have it either.

Youre missing a huge chunk of damage from not specing disemboweling at the top left. undo some %life nodes. I don't think its as necessary.

In terms of gear I think what youre lacking is crit multi and accuracy. Try to get a better rolled abyssus and maybe some jewelry upgrades.

I imported my gear (not much different than yours) and tweaked your tree a little and got around 6.2 mil sdps.
ok, upgraded gloves and amulet, will see how it goes, gotta get more currency

"
SSJ_Pants wrote:
"
collapsella wrote:

Explody chest does nothing for straight DPS. the watcher's eye is nice but a luxury upgrade.. I dont have it either.

Youre missing a huge chunk of damage from not specing disemboweling at the top left. undo some %life nodes. I don't think its as necessary.

In terms of gear I think what youre lacking is crit multi and accuracy. Try to get a better rolled abyssus and maybe some jewelry upgrades.

I imported my gear (not much different than yours) and tweaked your tree a little and got around 6.2 mil sdps.

Thanks for the advice! im gonna buy a new abyssus (I've already spend like 10 divines on mine and gave up on it...) and change my tree

my crit multi is at 420%, I thought thats ok for now, maybe we need flat phys, that gives a huge dps boost i noticed in pob. Gonna try some changes in pob and than gonna farm for some jewelry!
thanks a lot and good rng in the future!

*edit: is it worth though to loose my chaos res for that damage? i saw that you dont run any chaos res at all. I found it kinda useful for shaper (but yeah, my dps sucked at that^^)
Last edited by collapsella on Oct 2, 2020, 7:05:23 PM
"
collapsella wrote:

my crit multi is at 420%, I thought thats ok for now, maybe we need flat phys, that gives a huge dps boost i noticed in pob. Gonna try some changes in pob and than gonna farm for some jewelry!
thanks a lot and good rng in the future!

*edit: is it worth though to loose my chaos res for that damage? i saw that you dont run any chaos res at all. I found it kinda useful for shaper (but yeah, my dps sucked at that^^)[/quote]

haha ouch for the divines..

I realized the POB I opened up from wildscar not yours. I think once you're around 4.5m to 6m sDPS then maximizing the chaos res is fine! I have -33 chaos res right now and I'm killing A6 sirus deathless. PS. get the vaal Ancestral Warchief. its gives loads of burst dmg.
warlord mark with bhasphemy doesnt work...
Hey, thanks for the great build! I'm still leveling with this (got a late start to Heist) but I had a question on which PoB to use.

I see two PoB on the post at the bottom:

"
Path Of building(3.12): https://pastebin.com/sLx0QRFx

Path Of building(3.12)Budget/league starter version
pob: https://pastebin.com/YnrBFE3N

Is one preferred over the other for 3.12? I am still leveling so have no currency yet but I assume I should be using the Budget/league starter version? I ask because the skill gems in the two vary fairly significantly.

Thanks again for the build!
In regards to the gem setup I went with the non-budget setup, even as a league starter, had no problems with it once I switched to cyclone in maps.
"
Holint_Casazr wrote:
In regards to the gem setup I went with the non-budget setup, even as a league starter, had no problems with it once I switched to cyclone in maps.

Thanks for the reply. I was having some trouble managing the tempest shield, blood rage, dread banner while watching for mana issues trying to keep the mana reservation spells up. I'll give the original a shot.
Thanks for the build guide, almost done gearing up and Im melting bosses and am beefy af.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info