[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
phexifa wrote:

EDIT: Looks like the toggle "Have you been hit recently?" in POB makes you go from 75 to 79% chance to block.

painforged keystone says +8% chance to block if you were damaged by a hit recently. So it looks like you only have 75% chance to block if you were not hit recently AND you blocked no attacks in the last 10 seconds (because that would give you +1% block for each time you blocked in the last 10 seconds)

Seems like it's this. Thanks a lot !
I've gotten most of the end game items but why is my dps fell so low? can someone help me with this?

https://pastebin.com/EEZc1Jar
"
WildScar94 wrote:
I've gotten most of the end game items but why is my dps fell so low? can someone help me with this?

https://pastebin.com/EEZc1Jar

Same here. 180pDPS paradoxica , cyclone lvl 21 and awakened brutality gem and still not more than 2.6 million. Is the impale watcher eye and the explode chest a 8mil DPS difference? or are we both missing something
Last edited by collapsella on Oct 2, 2020, 7:50:10 AM
I went the bleed/explode way. Now at lvl 94 I was able to get 105% bleed 100% impale while sitting comfortably at 5.2k health, max res, around 12k armor and 73% Block. It actually feels really solid for clearing. I imagine the single target dps for the full block build might be better? I also have a paradoxica but it feels about the same while clearing.

Not sure what to upgrade, damage feels somewhat lacking in single target. Would be ryslatha but the the crit reduction on my deceiver belt feels pretty sick to have right now.

Sitting on 500 chaos and 3 ex right now so got a decent budget.
Last edited by jlollarn on Oct 2, 2020, 11:50:11 AM
pob link works ?
cause it gives me an error
OK, stupid questions dps seems very low, not killing mobs well, also what is best strat for getting currency to buy the shield?

"
borlur wrote:
OK, stupid questions dps seems very low, not killing mobs well, also what is best strat for getting currency to buy the shield?

I think your chest, ring, gloves and ammy should be upgraded prior to getting surrender.

praxis and anvil are good for mapping, but should ditched asap once you get a -15 mana cost chest.

"
jlollarn wrote:

Not sure what to upgrade, damage feels somewhat lacking in single target. Would be ryslatha but the the crit reduction on my deceiver belt feels pretty sick to have right now.

Sitting on 500 chaos and 3 ex right now so got a decent budget.

curse on hit ring or gloves. I went for the gloves first then ryslatha.
Thanks for the gear tips, will work on upgrading them. Any hints for currency farming, never found a good way and RNG is not my friend, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info