[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Playing HC, are there any specific map mods you decide to avoid aside from physical reflect? like for example reduced block chance? or any other.

Also is the Shield recover %# life really good? It's expensive, does it work like you lose lets say 80% life and you block 10 hits under one second you get 10 times #% life back instantly?
How do I get 5 aura in this build.Sorry if this question is asked earlier.Im a bit lost now.
You just do it, don't need any mana reduction or so. Should have like 12 Mana or so left (just be sure to have Precision on lvl 1). Just be sure to link movement/shout on blood magic and keep blood rage low enough in level that you can still cast it.
hey man, thanks for th eguide, loving the build !
one question though i cant find an answer to, i almost never see a build use Rampart or Steadfast (Fortify passives). Any reason for that? On paper those bonuses sound rather attractive since you have 100% fortify uptime, or are those nodes not cost effective enough?
I just started playing with this build two days ago and love it. But i cant reach more than 69 block rate. And my dps is bit low. I'm open for suggestions. Here is my pob. https://pastebin.com/FrbDnTwj Thanks for build.
POB says we reach 79% block but with similar gear i'm stuck at 75% (82% with an Anvil). I have no idea where the 4% dif comes from. Is it because my The Surrender is 20% qual and not 30%?
Why do we anoint bladedancer and not something else?
"
Numein wrote:
POB says we reach 79% block but with similar gear i'm stuck at 75% (82% with an Anvil). I have no idea where the 4% dif comes from. Is it because my The Surrender is 20% qual and not 30%?

Violent from Glad gives +4% max block.
Last edited by Holint_Casazr on Oct 1, 2020, 2:47:34 PM
"
Holint_Casazr wrote:
"
Numein wrote:

I already have Violent Ret.

I just don't get where the 4% dif comes from, none of the item/gem i'm missing (bottled faith, rysthala etc) seems to give block.

Here's my PoB if anyone is willing to give a look, I'm scratching my head over this and would be so happy to figure it out.

https://pastebin.com/8pCaqimR.

Got 82% block with Anvil. 75% without. Op pob says I should be at 79% and i can't figure what did i miss.
"
Numein wrote:
"
Holint_Casazr wrote:
"
Numein wrote:

I already have Violent Ret.

I just don't get where the 4% dif comes from, none of the item/gem i'm missing (bottled faith, rysthala etc) seems to give block.

Here's my PoB if anyone is willing to give a look, I'm scratching my head over this and would be so happy to figure it out.

https://pastebin.com/8pCaqimR.

Got 82% block with Anvil. 75% without. Op pob says I should be at 79% and i can't figure what did i miss.

EDIT: Looks like the toggle "Have you been hit recently?" in POB makes you go from 75 to 79% chance to block.

painforged keystone says +8% chance to block if you were damaged by a hit recently. So it looks like you only have 75% chance to block if you were not hit recently AND you blocked no attacks in the last 10 seconds (because that would give you +1% block for each time you blocked in the last 10 seconds)
Last edited by phexifa on Oct 1, 2020, 4:23:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info