[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Jup I also watched it, and corrupted blood is the thing.

I have died exactly 3 times, and am level 92, almost 93. once to corrupted blood, one time I did not see a lot of the stuff revenants makes on the ground, and one time Drox oneshot me, I actually wanted to test if he would so I let him nuke me by purpose.. ok so I will try and avoid he's slam if I am unlucky to not block it ;)

But since getting the jewel, I haven't died once.

The only times where it is a little scary is definitely with some "on the ground crap", but usually just pop health pot and I am good.

I do find that I get stunned quite often, mostly from shock effects. It doesn't kill me but is not nice.

I am leveling the alternate quality Cylone with 20% chance to avoid stunn, and am considering to take Unvavering stance, it will mess up my tree a little bit.. not sure if it is a good idea. Or else maybe enchant gloves with stunn avoidance.

I have tried to craft the chest twice now, the first ended up giving +1 active skill gems (after doing the orb, I used fossils), I sold that for like 120C more that I had used, so tried again, and made this:

I am not sure.. I would like to get the - mana use to be able to change my ring, but damn this chest is pretty good really.. hmmm :)

Running with 5100 HP now, and should land on about 6K at 95 with some better boots and gloves.

Thanks for the nice guide. I really like this build, and for blight maps I use my Ignite Chieftain, this build is not really great for those.

But it is great for delving!
Also, I am not sure why you would use leap slam over Dash.. imo Dash is soo much smother to use, and definitely faster, especially to get out of "situations".
Ok, at first i thought "what a nice build" but without an extreme investment its a nice startet but Nothing more.
im only at T13, but cant Kill Legion encounters, lots of Bosses and Alva has problems too.
Am i missing something ?
(i dont have 1200 chos for Breast, Surrender and Ryslata (i dont even know how to make that much currency).

Time to Move on, or can there anything be changed with 1 ex and like 50c ?

Ty
"
zipha wrote:
Also, I am not sure why you would use leap slam over Dash.. imo Dash is soo much smother to use, and definitely faster, especially to get out of "situations".

Old habit, will try dash to see how it feels.

Last edited by spawnicaTM on Oct 5, 2020, 9:16:09 AM
"
Sirais01 wrote:
Ok, at first i thought "what a nice build" but without an extreme investment its a nice startet but Nothing more.
im only at T13, but cant Kill Legion encounters, lots of Bosses and Alva has problems too.
Am i missing something ?
(i dont have 1200 chos for Breast, Surrender and Ryslata (i dont even know how to make that much currency).

Ty

I got a decent Paradoxica sword for 1.5 ex. With that i can do t16 maps and so far killed Sirius level 4 / Syndicate boss / Shaper / Cortex.
Last edited by spawnicaTM on Oct 5, 2020, 9:17:31 AM
"
borlur wrote:
ok, upgraded gloves and amulet, will see how it goes, gotta get more currency

I notice that you have no life on these 2 items, maybe get something like this:

and

I find that having a close to 100% hit is more important than alot of other upgrades, if you do not hit your target, no dps increase will really work hehe.

Those 2 items only cost me like 25 C

I am up to 514% crit multi, with 36% crit chance with no flask active.
Trying to roll a better jewel with double crit multi and life :>
Increased global phys dmg, is not much dmg compared to the extra range = more cyclone AOE.
"
spawnicaTM wrote:
"
Sirais01 wrote:
Am i missing something ?

Ty

I got a decent Paradoxica sword for 1.5 ex. With that i can do t16 maps and so far killed Sirius level 4 / Syndicate boss / Shaper / Cortex.

But with Paradoxica and also you cant run 5 Auras because you miss the 5% reduced mana reserve from Ichimonji, so what auras are you running ?
"
Sirais01 wrote:

But with Paradoxica and also you cant run 5 Auras because you miss the 5% reduced mana reserve from Ichimonji, so what auras are you running ?

Not sure what you mean by that, I've used the same aura setup for all three swords I used (Ichimonji --> Scaeva --> Paradoxica) with Pride/B&S/Prec/Acc/HoP. You just don't level Prec over lvl 1, which I did not do on the Ichi version anyway.
I've sunk a bit of currency into this build, but I'm somehow still missing survivability. Like I can't even get close to facetanking a rare map boss, much less a conqueror.

I've been looking over my build completely and trying to figure out what I'm missing, why I can't stay alive as much as the guy in the video. Could someone take a look at my gear and help me figure it out?

Thanks
"
Sirais01 wrote:
"
spawnicaTM wrote:
"
Sirais01 wrote:
Am i missing something ?

Ty

I am using right now:
- Flash and Stone
- Blood and Sand
- Herald of Purity
- Precision lvl 1
- Dread Banner

My next change will be to drop Flesh and Stone and replace it with Pride

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info