[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Quick question, How do you manage running 5 auras? Precision, Blood and Sand, Pride, Dread Banner and Purity? When I can only run 4 auras?
BRUH MOMENT
"
Quick question, How do you manage running 5 auras? Precision, Blood and Sand, Pride, Dread Banner and Purity? When I can only run 4 auras?

Make sure you don't have one of the auras linked to a gem with multiplier.
Check the links, you don't need to link the auras to make them work.
Hi.

I'm new to the game. I've played ele hit ranger and bf/bb assassin so far this season but did not really enjoy the gameplay that much. I've started playing a duelist as a slayer/cyclone but will transition to gladiator once I've finished the campaign.

I have about 10 ex saved. What do I buy first when I switch over to this build?

Thanks.
So I have 25ish mana left after all the mana reservation. Can CWDT trigger molten shell and ice golem without using mana? or I need enough mana for CWDT to trigger them? I'm a bit confused in this part
BRUH MOMENT
Hi, thanks for the build. In the sixties and living it so far.
Got a question though. I found a large cluster gem that looks really nice. Should I focus on it ignoring the Brutal and Fatal nodes?

The gem is the one in the lower left part of my tree. I don't know how to link it...

In essence:
Adds 12 passives
2 are medium jewel sockets
Small passives are 12% attack damage, 1% attack speed and 3% chaos resist
Also gives Fuel the Fight: 8% attack speed, maná leech and 20% damage while leeching
Hello brother

Excellent guide

I have only one question

On mid budget ultimatum setup with paradoxica and vulnerability as aura it shows on POB -30 mana and cyclone cost 2 mana

So how do you cast it ?

I am confused on this part

Also why not - minus mana cost on chest ?

Have a great league

Respect
"
1821 wrote:
Hello brother

Excellent guide

I have only one question

On mid budget ultimatum setup with paradoxica and vulnerability as aura it shows on POB -30 mana and cyclone cost 2 mana

So how do you cast it ?

Have a great league

Respect

Hi. Did you check your Praxis ring as if it has -8 mana cost ? In medium budget I didn't have any mana issue with one Praxis -8 mana cost.

I'm a kinda newbie but I guess this build needs really speed and dps after all and maybe that's why he chooses the onslaught body armour instead of mana cost one at the mid game. Providing the dps and needed speed is kinda expensive part of this build. So once you get the money craft your body armour with mana cost and take the ring with onslaught if you find. I hardly found out a ring with onslaught and not perfect stats nearly 5 ex and I think It was really cheap because It was one of the 2 ring in whole league.

So in short answer guess we need onslaught in a cheap way to cap our speed needs until we find other alternatives. Maybe flask is an option but flasks are important part of this build too so I think it's better to get onslaught on items and use another flask instead of it.
Last edited by Vileup on May 11, 2021, 7:54:41 AM
"
Vileup wrote:
"
1821 wrote:
Hello brother

Excellent guide

I have only one question

So how do you cast it ?

Have a great league

Respect

Hi. Did you check your Praxis ring as if it has -8 mana cost ? In medium budget I didn't have any mana issue with one Praxis -8 mana cost.

I'm a kinda newbie but I guess this build needs really speed and dps after all and maybe that's why he chooses the onslaught body armour instead of mana cost one at the mid game. Providing the dps and needed speed is kinda expensive part of this build. So once you get the money craft your body armour with mana cost and take the ring with onslaught if you find. I hardly found out a ring with onslaught and not perfect stats nearly 5 ex and I think It was really cheap because It was one of the 2 ring in whole league.
So in short answer guess we need onslaught in a cheap way to cap our speed needs until we find other alternatives. Maybe flask is an option but flasks are important part of this build too so I think it's better to get onslaught on items and use another flask instead of it.

Hello my friend

Thanks for answer and wish you a great league and a great start :-)

I am kinda new too ( 2 leagues ) i have a 95 jugernaut ice crash max crit staff and a 94 jugernaut s&b molten strike

The cyclone cost 2 mana with the praxis ring :-)

So i still not get it

Anyway is all good when OP see this he will answer me

I havent start this build , since i love tanks i was thinking make a glad and from all guides i found i like this one the best
Can someone gear check my character? I spend about 10ex and feel so squishy. I can clear t16 map ease but sometimes when I'm running lower tier map, I get one shot often by some random mob. I'm trying to test my "facetank" ability with some random tier 7 map mob and I get wrecked in 2 or 3 shot even with 79% Block chance. I just don't get it.
BRUH MOMENT
"
Can someone gear check my character? I spend about 10ex and feel so squishy. I can clear t16 map ease but sometimes when I'm running lower tier map, I get one shot often by some random mob. I'm trying to test my "facetank" ability with some random tier 7 map mob and I get wrecked in 2 or 3 shot even with 79% Block chance. I just don't get it.

Some tips from what i've noticed playing this build:
1. You have only 4.5k life which is quite low doing high tier maps even with 79% block chance
2. Try to keep using Vaal Molten Shell.
3. Be always on the move, even when there is only 1 boss around you.
4. Get Elusive/Tailwind on boots -> it gives you boost on movement and dodge
5. Use Arakali + Shakari Pantheon to take less chaos damage/dot
6. I would sacrifice one of your flask for Quicksilver flask with additional movement speed during flask effect (like mine). Your character movement speed affect your movement speed when 'cycloning'.
Last edited by Ventori on May 11, 2021, 1:16:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info