[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
PipiEY wrote:
is the Gem Setup up to date? since PoB shows reckoning (and people from 4 days ago) talk about Reckoning/vengance/riposte, but the gemsetup shows Life on hit instead of reckoning

The Reckoning come from the unique shield "The Surrender".
Hi. I went ahead with a lacerate build which had no max block despite being gladiator. This is my first time starting bossing so that build kinda failed on a5 sirius and some other bosses. Clear/ultimatums are great but i kinda want to have more durable build specially to learn boss mechanics/and have enough damage to actually kill them decently. I'd also like a decent mapping speed too.

What version of the build i should go-or what would you suggest me to respec into? I'll link my current character here.

Thanks in advance- will appreciate every kind of feedback.

Spoiler

ps. have like 25-30 ex to invest.
Last edited by realizeyes on May 6, 2021, 7:37:04 PM
Is it worth to multicraft this ring: accurity + increased damage?

Last edited by Wladyka on May 7, 2021, 7:37:23 AM
Anyone know if any cluster jewels are viable with this build?
"
istrikerz wrote:
Anyone know if any cluster jewels are viable with this build?

Yes, the shield attack damage one for large cluster are good.

And then for medium go for AoE ones or Channeling base depending on what you prefer clearspeed vs st dmg
Hi! Thank you for this build. This is my first serious playing league and I just want to say I really enjoy every moment because of this build. Before that I tried several times to played until the leagues ended but I couldn't made it. However, this time I can really feel I'm experiencing the whole content under favor of this build.

Maybe my progress is slower than the others but I can easily done nearly every content of game, especially ultimatums because I really like blow them up lol, with my mid maybe mide plus geared character.
I'm learning the game and enjoy at the same time and never experienced this so I want to thank you and the all of these people who commented their experience so that I can also learn from them.

Looking forward to your future builds!
Hi!

First of all great build and thread, i'm loving it so far!

I have like 4ex and i am wondering what to upgrade first, if somebody could check my gear and help me i would be very grateful!

"
Ahrimotto wrote:
Hi!

First of all great build and thread, i'm loving it so far!

I have like 4ex and i am wondering what to upgrade first, if somebody could check my gear and help me i would be very grateful!

Paradox then surrender if you are tanky enough.
@blockman are you currently using eq build for 3.14. is it really tanky and able to clear ultimatums.
can you send updated pob link?
also how do you solve the mana problem im always going ohm?

Last edited by major_Redneck on May 8, 2021, 12:47:02 PM
Any alternative gems you guys recommend? I have already Anomalous CWDT for more duration on Molten Shell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info