[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
i'm going to use immortal call and CWDT
any tips is appreciated. ty

Pointless, as immortal turns on AFTER hit. So, its not work against oneshots.
Only way to deal with it is raising eHP and armor/res and other way to MITIGATING damage. block/evasion is not mitigatimg, its chancing.
Last edited by Greyf24 on May 5, 2021, 12:54:52 AM
Can someone share a screenshot of the skill tree? Thanks.
Not sure if I missed this while skimming the pages. But why is Riposte used in the final build? Am I not going to just be cycloning around?
Thanks a lot for this build, just killed maven with it and had a blast. Very good overall for ultimatum's also. Cheers.
"
exilekami wrote:
So the ultimatum boss randomly one shotted me, i got 4.6k hp max block and everything -.-'

This is very low hp in general. We do not have much eHP, only a lot of block, which gives us powerful resistance to a lot of smaller hits. Sadly, anything that goes through, deals a ton of damage to us. Even if you raise hp to 5-6k, you are still going to get one shotted occasionally. This is weakness of a lot of block builds - we sacrifice potential percentage mitigation for block chance.

Edit: Now I think of it, I might try petrified blood by sacrificing herald and fitting in enlightenment in there somewhere if needed. I am not at all happy with my boss dps, so lowering it even more is annoying, but this might be some solution for our lack of damage mitigation.

"
garthhey wrote:
Not sure if I missed this while skimming the pages. But why is Riposte used in the final build? Am I not going to just be cycloning around?

We link our trigger skills (vengeance, riposte, reckoning) to gain hp on hit support. This causes us to regen even more hp passively when something attacks us. You can also link it to power charge on crit to gain simple charge generation, but it is not that reliable.
Last edited by Riviar90 on May 5, 2021, 11:20:56 AM
Really been enjoying this build so far, I was wondering in the end game can the surrender shield be swapped out for a decent rare? that and the paradoxia are a bit out of reach for me currency wise.
"
myshyny wrote:
Can someone share a screenshot of the skill tree? Thanks.

You can click on everybody profile who comments here and check their tree. A screenshot would be really small as we skill from left edge to right edge.
I'm getting stunned in Ultimatums. My char will stop cycloning and the rest of the mobs just burst me down in less than a second. I have the full ascendencies. What am I missing?
"

I'm getting stunned in Ultimatums. My char will stop cycloning and the rest of the mobs just burst me down in less than a second. I have the full ascendencies. What am I missing?

i just switched to this build a hour ago from normal 2hand cyclone, i think it is something related to server lag or something spaghetti coded from the -8 mana for channeling skills, i had this happen so many times in the last 2-3 days, (dont think its mobs stunning since i took the Unwavering stance/stun immunity in my old build)
is the Gem Setup up to date? since PoB shows reckoning (and people from 4 days ago) talk about Reckoning/vengance/riposte, but the gemsetup shows Life on hit instead of reckoning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info