[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
potatoboyuk wrote:
"
Riviar90 wrote:

I see I edited my post after your response, so let me repeat it here. Consider getting Vaal Warchief totem linked with maim. That thing is over 50% MORE dps increase

But im using the impresence amulet to get blasphemy+vulnerability 100% mana reduce. Should I use other rare amulet and remove blasphemy+vulnerability, and replace it to vaal Warchief + maim ?

Vulnerability is about 400k in your initial PoBs dps. If you replace it with warchief setup, you get 1,8kk extra dps. But of course, it is nowhere near as sustainable as 24/7 vulnerability. So it is up to you whether you want small dps increase permanently or larger one on demand.

Personally, I don't like how little vulnerability does for this build (compared to bleed builds for example) and I don't have any dps problems in T16 maps, so I treat it as luxury upgrade for later (ring). I rather prefer warchief to help with boss dps which is where I could do better.
"
Riviar90 wrote:
"
potatoboyuk wrote:
"
Riviar90 wrote:

I see I edited my post after your response, so let me repeat it here. Consider getting Vaal Warchief totem linked with maim. That thing is over 50% MORE dps increase

But im using the impresence amulet to get blasphemy+vulnerability 100% mana reduce. Should I use other rare amulet and remove blasphemy+vulnerability, and replace it to vaal Warchief + maim ?

Vulnerability is about 400k in your initial PoBs dps. If you replace it with warchief setup, you get 1,8kk extra dps. But of course, it is nowhere near as sustainable as 24/7 vulnerability. So it is up to you whether you want small dps increase permanently or larger one on demand.

Personally, I don't like how little vulnerability does for this build (compared to bleed builds for example) and I don't have any dps problems in T16 maps, so I treat it as luxury upgrade for later (ring). I rather prefer warchief to help with boss dps which is where I could do better.

Thanks for the advice. I have bought the vulnerability ring with T1 hp and T2 phys attack, and 2 linked vaal warchief. Now the dps problem shoule be sloved!
"
Riviar90 wrote:
"
ad09min80 wrote:
hello question i just burn 4 exas in a paradoxica and my dps is lower (before i have an ahn might) PS my paradoxica is good (pdps 170++ phys damage 125% critical and bleed chance)

Can some 1 explain pls??

Thx im a noob :S BTW u cna check my character in my profile pls suggestion are welcome (next i need a surrender or a belly of the beast?

THX a lot guys I really like this build is a beast!!!!

Are you checking your dps in tooltip in-game or in PoB? I believe tooltip doesn't acknowledge that paradoxica deals double damage, so it makes perfect sense for it to show lower dps.

For the next upgrade, I would go for shield. Either rare shaper with %hp gain on block or the surrender. The jump in survivability, especially for ultimatums, is unreal. I regularly burn my vaal molten shell of 6k hp in less than a second in ultimatum, while my hp barely moves in the entire encounter. So the amount of regen you get from on block effect is crazy.

After the shield I would probably go for Ryslatha's, but you might need to rework your rare items for resistances and to sustain okayish hp levels. If you have to, I would give up Impresence in favor of rare amulet. Vulnerability is doing surprisingly little for your dps (and sucks away 2 gem slots, which we are extremely starved for), but you can make sure in PoB first.

Somewhere in the meantime I would also suggest you to change your chest. If you do not have currency to switch to astral with -mana already, pick any 6link with 100+ hp with %hp. It should be much better than skin of the loyal for you and should cost you under 40c. Belly is also great choice here, but 6l belly is kinda expensive and you are better off saving those 2 extra exalts and buying astral with -mana.

Man thx A LOT! Will follow your advice!!!
Hey having trouble understanding how we can afford to use enduring cry when all the auras are activated? i have 16 mana cry is 19 for me anyone?
Guys, im going to buy a decent Astral Plate with -15 to Total Mana Cost and wondering what else influenced modes should i look for. As far i know there are few good like:

* Attacks have #% to Critical Strike Chance
* #% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike
* Enemies you Kill have a #% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Physical Damage

I see a lot of people going for #% to Critical Strike Chance, but why almost nobody on poe.ninja has power charges mod? It's not worth or what? From what i see we don't have any other option to proc power charges except Support Gem.
"
Ventori wrote:
Guys, im going to buy a decent Astral Plate with -15 to Total Mana Cost and wondering what else influenced modes should i look for. As far i know there are few good like:

* Enemies you Kill have a #% chance to Explode, dealing a tenth of their maximum Life as Physical Damage

I see a lot of people going for #% to Critical Strike Chance, but why almost nobody on poe.ninja has power charges mod? It's not worth or what? From what i see we don't have any other option to proc power charges except Support Gem.

Hi , i cleared the whole game ( maven, all breaches, a8 sirus, delving in progress, uber atziri, elder, t16 ultimatum, 100% deli map, NO BLIGHT :) )

with this chest

IMO the best upgrade would be the crit chance, with a fully gear i have only 32 or 33% crit chance, so some crit would be very nice (flat crit or power charges) .

Still, it takes me around 5-15s to kill a A8 guardian , the dps and survivability of this build is just insane . i dont think you need to invest xx more exalts than a regular -15 mana cost on body armour.

according to your profile, items priorities would be :
1- surrender for survivability
2- paradoxica + blind on hit for damage + surv
3- ryslatha belt for huge damage
4- reroll your gear for max res (gloves + boots + neck) or take a body armour like mine and build res around ( astral plate is nice for 12% all res)

5- find a
, not necessary with onslaught,but the flat 5x % damage is huge

BTW i did all content with -60% chaos res and without Unwavering stance , had no issue even for bosses.

For your information, i bought the surrender after a week of farming ( 9 ex in 7days) , then bought paradoxica with blind on hit ( 9ex as well), then body armour ( 9-10 ex ) , the ring was pricey as fck ( 14 ex) and rysla with perfect rolls was 12 ex.

Im not a pro player or anything, it was my first time reaching the 'end game' in POE , first time killing Maven, reaching A8, doing breaches, maps etc .

My only farming route was maps and maps and sell everything you can, ultimatum give you a lot of chaos if you can survive it ( thats why i bought surrender first) .

Gl

Last edited by Dalrost on May 2, 2021, 5:15:59 PM
"
Dalrost wrote:

Hi , i cleared the whole game ( maven, all breaches, a8 sirus, delving in progress, uber atziri, elder, t16 ultimatum, 100% deli map, NO BLIGHT :) )

How is this build for complete endgame ultimatums? Could you do every ultimatum in the game deathless?
"
Dalrost wrote:
"
Ventori wrote:

with this chest

IMO the best upgrade would be the crit chance, with a fully gear i have only 32 or 33% crit chance, so some crit would be very nice (flat crit or power charges) .

Still, it takes me around 5-15s to kill a A8 guardian , the dps and survivability of this build is just insane . i dont think you need to invest xx more exalts than a regular -15 mana cost on body armour.

according to your profile, items priorities would be :
1- surrender for survivability
2- paradoxica + blind on hit for damage + surv
3- ryslatha belt for huge damage
4- reroll your gear for max res (gloves + boots + neck) or take a body armour like mine and build res around ( astral plate is nice for 12% all res)

5- find a
, not necessary with onslaught,but the flat 5x % damage is huge

BTW i did all content with -60% chaos res and without Unwavering stance , had no issue even for bosses.

For your information, i bought the surrender after a week of farming ( 9 ex in 7days) , then bought paradoxica with blind on hit ( 9ex as well), then body armour ( 9-10 ex ) , the ring was pricey as fck ( 14 ex) and rysla with perfect rolls was 12 ex.

Im not a pro player or anything, it was my first time reaching the 'end game' in POE , first time killing Maven, reaching A8, doing breaches, maps etc .

My only farming route was maps and maps and sell everything you can, ultimatum give you a lot of chaos if you can survive it ( thats why i bought surrender first) .

Gl

Wow, thanks for deep explanation. I really appreciated it!

I decided to buy that chest which cost me 7ex

One week before i bought occasionally this end-game ring for 5ex

Followed buy your advices now i should collect exalts to buy Surrender>Paradoxica>Ryslatha because im out of money :D

ps. What do you think about Power Charge On Critical Support linked with Vengeance/Riposte/Reckoning? I've noticed some people got this setup to generate power charges.
Not trying to repeat the question, just trying to word it a little better. While using all 5 Auras I have 16 mana Left over. How is everyone still using enduring cry/Dash when they both cost more then that? I Checked OP POB and he 15 Mana as well. Can anyone tell me what I’m missing? Big thanks!
"
Rookzz wrote:
Not trying to repeat the question, just trying to word it a little better. While using all 5 Auras I have 16 mana Left over. How is everyone still using enduring cry/Dash when they both cost more then that? I Checked OP POB and he 15 Mana as well. Can anyone tell me what I’m missing? Big thanks!

We have them linked to lifetap support. The only thing that costs mana should be totem and blood rage (which you might need to have underleveled to cast)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info