[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Can you please update the leveling guide.

Warlord mark with blasphemy no longer works since 3.12.

Thanks
I cant seem to be able to reserve all the buffs. is there a trick to the order or something im missing here?
I hit additional curse on my chest. I currently run Blasphemy/Vulnerability. What should I run as my additional curse?
#solved
Hey guys, Im a looking for a bit of help ;) !
I just leveled this to 70, started really looking at gear and having the right gems etc (Im a bit newbish, this is my second league ;) ), but I got a little problem. The auras reserve so much mana, I´m now at 4/587. I can use cyclone (because of Paua), but its not enough to Blood rage and Enduring Cry.
Right now I´m playing with precision turned off because of this, but Im wondering: Should I get lower ranks of these 2 spells (Blood rage and Enduring Cry) or will the problem somehow fix itself?
I´ve been looking around a bit and I can´t find anything within the skilltree or gear which will solve this problem, I might be missing something (as I said, Im a noob ;) ).
I´d appreciate some advice, thanks!

P.S: I got the gems exactly as you have them in the gearing/gem section, just a bit lower level

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out, I just need enough mana/int to afford it. Since precision stays at lvl1, the amount will increase. If you read my Post thanks, and sorry, I somehow didnt figure it out until I posted :D
For your leveling PoB.. are those the socket colors you used while leveling or does it not matter? Like what socket colors in the unique items should I be looking for? I'm looking to make this character but unsure of where to start
"
jonox2c wrote:
I cant seem to be able to reserve all the buffs. is there a trick to the order or something im missing here?

mana reservation order :
Pride 50%
precision 22 mana ( rank1)
herald of purity 20 %
dread banner 10%
blood and sand 10%

you have 90% reserved , and X flat mana reserved with precision

with 112 intellect i have 48/705 mana available, enough to use rank 20 blood rage (16 mana) , totem ( 11 mana) .

"
#solved
Hey guys, Im a looking for a bit of help ;) !
I just leveled this to 70, started really looking at gear and having the right gems etc (Im a bit newbish, this is my second league ;) ), but I got a little problem. The auras reserve so much mana, I´m now at 4/587. I can use cyclone (because of Paua), but its not enough to Blood rage and Enduring Cry.
Right now I´m playing with precision turned off because of this, but Im wondering: Should I get lower ranks of these 2 spells (Blood rage and Enduring Cry) or will the problem somehow fix itself?
I´ve been looking around a bit and I can´t find anything within the skilltree or gear which will solve this problem, I might be missing something (as I said, Im a noob ;) ).
I´d appreciate some advice, thanks!

P.S: I got the gems exactly as you have them in the gearing/gem section, just a bit lower level

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out, I just need enough mana/int to afford it. Since precision stays at lvl1, the amount will increase. If you read my Post thanks, and sorry, I somehow didnt figure it out until I posted :D

The issue is fixed with the Lifetap Support gem linked with enduring cry and your movement ability ( leap slam or dash, up to you)

in 0 regen mana/hp you wont be able to use blood rage at all (or maybe 2-3 times maximum)

Last edited by Dalrost on May 1, 2021, 8:41:51 AM
"

mana reservation order :
Pride 50%
precision 22 mana ( rank1)
herald of purity 20 % 25%
dread banner 10%
blood and sand 10%

you have 90% reserved , and X flat mana reserved with precision

with 112 intellect i have 48/705 mana available, enough to use rank 20 blood rage (16 mana) , totem ( 11 mana) .

I got 738 Mana and with 95% reserved -Precision lv1 = 14,9 mp.

0.1 mp missing to use BloodRage! Problem is + Mana on my ring :/

current gear ~4M boss dps
next aim better curse ring aund impale watcher
https://pastebin.com/LBbsuKJn
Last edited by Wladyka on May 1, 2021, 10:53:52 AM
Oh you were right ! i have -20% to mana reserved on ring , sorry !

so you have 95% base reserved, hmm ye in that case i dont know how to play with all auras :D
"
Shield, the shield i made it, is really simple all you need is a shaper shield il 68+

very simple, tried 20 times - nothing...
Last edited by APEC on May 1, 2021, 3:49:57 PM
hello question i just burn 4 exas in a paradoxica and my dps is lower (before i have an ahn might) PS my paradoxica is good (pdps 170++ phys damage 125% critical and bleed chance)

Can some 1 explain pls??

Thx im a noob :S BTW u cna check my character in my profile pls suggestion are welcome (next i need a surrender or a belly of the beast?

THX a lot guys I really like this build is a beast!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info