[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Just some tips for you guys, I hope this helps.

If you struggling with maps with Do modifier like caustic ground or DoT Enemies or bosses, try using "Panicked" flask, Instant Recovery on Low life and use your Enduring Cry if you think you will die in a sec.

If you can't afford Circe of Guilt ring or body armor with onslaught, try buying boot with empty prefix, and craft "% increased Movement Speed and
% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill" and then swap the silver flask with quicksilver flask.

Avoid maps mod with Players have % less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield and DoT ground mod like caustic ground or burning ground. Even your flask and enduring cry can't help you sustain your life since you're using the blood rage.

No form in life leech in the build ?
as far I know, the only one keeping you alive is from the Surrender Shield and Life gain on hit
BRUH MOMENT
"
as far I know, the only one keeping you alive is from the Surrender Shield and Life gain on hit

I play jugernauts

Annoint “ hematophagy” on your amulet with oils and you will never die again!

Respect
so it seems that there are different gem setup and links for end game gear and the medium gear, so wich am i supposed to follow? cause the gems are in different places, should i follow the end game gear one or the gear and gem setup one ?
"
J0ckus wrote:
so it seems that there are different gem setup and links for end game gear and the medium gear, so wich am i supposed to follow? cause the gems are in different places, should i follow the end game gear one or the gear and gem setup one ?

It all depends on where you are in the game as it's different gem setups for different stages of the game. For example, until you can afford a ring with 'Curse Enemies with Vulnerability on Hit' you want to run Vulnerability as a skill, as represented in the build guide.
I would like to thank you first for this great build guide,so far im liking it alot.

I matched nearly everything you posted but im finding difficulty on some map bosses where I am one shotted so I would like to see if im missing something here or are there any room for better upgrades since I have some currency to spend, I will paste my POB. Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/V5i1h7sD
Last edited by Dubai1879 on May 13, 2021, 11:12:44 PM
Just a question how do you maintain all the auras i have precision and all the other auras exactly like yours but if I turn on pride it makes it where I cant use any of my skills because of the lack of mana. I have the chest piece so cyclone isn't a problem I just cant dash or use warchief or anything else.
ı think we can get -15 mana cost easily with harvest. if ı have have +86 warlord base and reroll attack in harvest, always hit -15 mana cost. ı think this method more effetive than fossil craft.
"
SammySavage wrote:
Just a question how do you maintain all the auras i have precision and all the other auras exactly like yours but if I turn on pride it makes it where I cant use any of my skills because of the lack of mana. I have the chest piece so cyclone isn't a problem I just cant dash or use warchief or anything else.

Keep your precision to level 1 (Precision lv 1 only reserve 22 mana), if you still lack of mana to reserve precision try to get gear with +mana. 750 mana is enough for 5 aura to run and to cast bloodrage (don't max your bloodrage, try to stop bloodrage at lv 14 - 16) and ancestral warchief
BRUH MOMENT
hi guys...what enchant is the best?atk speed or cyclone dmg???TY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info