[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

hello thanks for the build, i am having hard time even killing shaper getting one shot by God knows what same with guardian maps and Invitations seem impossible, i have no clue as to what's going on if u can provide some feedback it would be great

https://pastebin.com/DbVCxeWw

Thanks
Guys what i've found that when i equip Sibyl's Lament Ring (it gives you 80% reduced reflected damage) and Yugul pantheon (additional 25%) then i should have over 100% reduced reflected damage but when i entered the t13 map with "phys reflect" mod i got killed in a second. I remember that map had Vulnerability curse but does this affect me when i still should have 100% immune from reflected damage? or maybe am I missing something?

Abysuss Helmet is 40% increased damage taken
Vulnerability, with 60% increased Effect = 30% phys damage taken

Can someone explain me this why i kept dying while theoretically i had 105% reduced physical damage taken?
Hey guys!
so I've noticed that I'm severely lacking damage, at least in comparison to the numbers of the medium budget build version. The build in that POB accomplishes around 4-5 million dps, while I'm sitting at barely 1 million dps.
Could I please get some advice on what to upgrade and prioritize while upgrading? much appreciated :D

https://pastebin.com/1X3uBeDg
"
Ventori wrote:
Guys what i've found that when i equip Sibyl's Lament Ring (it gives you 80% reduced reflected damage) and Yugul pantheon (additional 25%) then i should have over 100% reduced reflected damage but when i entered the t13 map with "phys reflect" mod i got killed in a second. I remember that map had Vulnerability curse but does this affect me when i still should have 100% immune from reflected damage? or maybe am I missing something?

Abysuss Helmet is 40% increased damage taken
Vulnerability, with 60% increased Effect = 30% phys damage taken

Can someone explain me this why i kept dying while theoretically i had 105% reduced physical damage taken?

It doesnt work with vulnerability curse

Same for ele reflect with elemental weakness

Just refoll those maps with chaos or scour+alch
I have a question for annoints. What's a good, cheap alternative to Assassination? I have Bladedancer on my amulet, looking for one for my Stampede.
This looks like a solid build and it is exactly what I was looking for. I already leveled a Deadeye that feels very squishy to me. With the currency I have saved up, I'll give this a try.

Good job and thank you!
"
brocktune725 wrote:
"
I finish sirius, shaper and elder with this build, quite ok, but it needs some exa for getting some decent dps

im looking for the next step in the build. i've got the belt shield and sword. rings and -15 mana cost body armor.

Was the watchers eye a huge bump up in dps?

When I looked for dps increase with this build I did the following steps:
1. Load my current build status to pob;
2. Generate the new item you want to test (and adjust the special settings for the item, i.e. bottled faith has aoe so enemies are always in range so do it;
3. The major dps spikes I got, in order of cost (cheaper to expensive), were:
a. 20% quality for all 6linked gems and your auras;
b. Abyssus well rolled (crit mult and 41-42% inc) and blood rage enchant;
c. Bottled faith;
d. Steel ring with assassin mark;

And finally:
e. Watchers eye with ‘impales you inflict’. Similar to the bottled faith, you will get a 18-20% dps here;
f. Awakened melee phys damage and brutallity;

Each of one of these changes represented +15% at least, in dps boost, as soon as I got money for them (40% in case of paradoxica when Switched from scaeva).

Another thing that you might want to pay attention is: check your accuracy. You need 100%. I switched to honed edge instead of blade dancer because of it.

Last edited by daraujo25 on May 12, 2021, 7:04:28 AM
After just a simple flask swap from silver flask to quicksilver flask, this build runs pretty smooth on t16 map. But the degen from the Blood Rage is kind of annoying, how I counter this degen? because my last Lacerman build has no problem with blood rage degen (I think my lacerman don't even degen when I left it afk with blood rage). Thanks
BRUH MOMENT
Is the Surrender shield really worth the 4exa? :/
Last edited by standalone09 on May 13, 2021, 6:45:35 AM
Just some tips for you guys, I hope this helps.

If you struggling with maps with Do modifier like caustic ground or DoT Enemies or bosses, try using "Panicked" flask, Instant Recovery on Low life and use your Enduring Cry if you think you will die in a sec.

If you can't afford Circe of Guilt ring or body armor with onslaught, try buying boot with empty prefix, and craft "% increased Movement Speed and
% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Kill" and then swap the silver flask with quicksilver flask.

Avoid maps mod with Players have % less Recovery Rate of Life and Energy Shield and DoT ground mod like caustic ground or burning ground. Even your flask and enduring cry can't help you sustain your life since you're using the blood rage.

BRUH MOMENT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info