[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Guys do you think the slayer version is better for softcore? i see the POB tree goes far more to the left on the tree with slayer version so i bet its changed pretty much and is different compared to champion.
i do not see the Ascendency order for the Slayer version anywhere, am i blind? Which Ascendency points do i get first? thanks.. hopefully i get a response before league start tomorrow

i am thinking... impact --> Headsman --> Bane of Legends --> Endless Hunger

this seems like a good way to put in the ascendency points in to me - prioritizing damage/clear speed first.. i think thats smart any1 agree or disagree??
Last edited by andybiggs on Jun 19, 2020, 1:55:20 AM
I wanted to ask, which version do you think is better: slayer or champion with the patch notes?
Do you think new impale gloves are worth using for better clear speed on maps?
What is the new skill tree order for levelling? The guide shows the old skill tree moving to right. What is the updated levelling skill tree for 3.11 ? If you can update those sections for starters it would be nice.

Also what is the Ascendancy order for Slayer version ? What is the order for those points?
Last edited by Spirit31 on Jun 19, 2020, 8:14:06 AM
why is this build slayer version not picking up unwavering stance for stun immunity?
The Slayer version just as last league is better for Map Clearing and with more investment will probably be better for bosskilling but far inferior in terms of defenses and early league.

"
andybiggs wrote:
i do not see the Ascendency order for the Slayer version anywhere, am i blind? Which Ascendency points do i get first? thanks.. hopefully i get a response before league start tomorrow

i am thinking... impact --> Headsman --> Bane of Legends --> Endless Hunger

this seems like a good way to put in the ascendency points in to me - prioritizing damage/clear speed first.. i think thats smart any1 agree or disagree??

Yeah sorry the Slayer version isn't as refined obviously as the Champion version. It's just something I threw in because you can kind of play it the same way as the Champ with minor changes.

Your ascendancy choices are absolutely fine and I would probably do the same thing myself. Just remember though, you get Stun Immunity from Endless Hunger so be prepared for that :)
"
arrasatorr wrote:
I wanted to ask, which version do you think is better: slayer or champion with the patch notes?

To be honest, they are kinda the same as they were last league. Slayer better for map clear and with heavy investment Bosses. But Champion much better defensively and you can build around it super easy.
"
Spirit31 wrote:
What is the new skill tree order for levelling? The guide shows the old skill tree moving to right. What is the updated levelling skill tree for 3.11 ? If you can update those sections for starters it would be nice.

Also what is the Ascendancy order for Slayer version ? What is the order for those points?

Yeah sorry I haven't had the time to update it. Very busy IRL because I'm moving apartments in a week so this League Start is very stressful. The Skill Tree order for leveling is UPDATED in the Leveling POB if you can use that^^

Also for Slayer I suggest, Impact->Headsman->Bane of Legends->Endless Hunger just as someone else suggested. BUT you get Stun Immunity last with Endless Hunger so be prepared for that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info