[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Hoetek wrote:
Not worth forceful skewering or the champion Ascendancy point make it pointless?

Also Ive played a cyclone build before but never vaal cycloine. Whats the advantage there? is the vaal version better for bosses?

It's not worth it, it doesn't really add a good amount of DPS for the skill points needed to go there. With the current setup and skill tree we still have 100% chance to Impale on hit and our impale does excelling damage.

Vaal Cyclone isn't anything special and shouldn't really be needed for bosses. What it does is that it has a bit more damage but locks you in place and can make you very vulnerable because of that.

I just had one lying around and therefor am using it, but a normal Cyclone works fine or even a 21/20 is better.
"
"
Hoetek wrote:
Not worth forceful skewering or the champion Ascendancy point make it pointless?

Also Ive played a cyclone build before but never vaal cycloine. Whats the advantage there? is the vaal version better for bosses?

It's not worth it, it doesn't really add a good amount of DPS for the skill points needed to go there. With the current setup and skill tree we still have 100% chance to Impale on hit and our impale does excelling damage.

Vaal Cyclone isn't anything special and shouldn't really be needed for bosses. What it does is that it has a bit more damage but locks you in place and can make you very vulnerable because of that.

I just had one lying around and therefor am using it, but a normal Cyclone works fine or even a 21/20 is better.

TY for the speedy reply. Yeah I think the mobility while still DPSing is the main reason I love cyclone so will stick to 21/20 gem.

Managed to pickup fully maxed weapons for 15chaos each and a chest with correct sockets, -15mana and life/resists for 1ex last night! still only level 45 but figured id grab them in case this guide takes off and prices soar ;)
could you pls add pantheons in the guide? it missed in many guides i see ;-)
"
Wolve666 wrote:
could you pls add pantheons in the guide? it missed in many guides i see ;-)

Sorry I will definitely do that! And will keep that in mind in the future when making builds as well!^^
thanks dude, i see u uptaded the guide :) its really helpful for many player ;-)

my build seems atm really solid, sometimes i get killed cause of stupid gameplay.
what i really can say, also for other players, dont take abyssus in lab! otherwise u get wrecked cause of the high taken damage. maybe an information for guide too?

Edit: no problem, Sir :) its a pleasure, to help u a little bit for perfecting the guide ;-)
Last edited by Wolve666 on Feb 29, 2020, 6:11:15 PM
"
Wolve666 wrote:
thanks dude, i see u uptaded the guide :) its really helpful for many player ;-)

my build seems atm really solid, sometimes i get killed cause of stupid gameplay.
what i really can say, also for other players, dont take abyssus in lab! otherwise u get wrecked cause of the hight taken damage. maybe an information for guide too?

Very good thing to point out actually! The build has enough damage without the abyssus to easily do Uber Lab I would say so definitely not worth it to bring the Abyssus :)
Thank you m8 for sharing that build, I might use it as league starter, or zombiemancer:)
Thanks for the build, i am tinkering around with it for a bit as i want to start hcssf as melee next league. I personally think 1m dps is enough, so i would focus a little bit more on life, maybe swap one claw for a shield to go a bit block, dont know yet.
Can you post a video of just some normal T15/T16 maps? Want to see how slow/fast it is...

Also for league starting, should you swap to Cyclone as soon as possible, or stick with a different melee skill?
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
Thanks for the build, i am tinkering around with it for a bit as i want to start hcssf as melee next league. I personally think 1m dps is enough, so i would focus a little bit more on life, maybe swap one claw for a shield to go a bit block, dont know yet.

I think thats very doable! It doesn't require really any fancy weapons. Guess the Bloodseeker is the only really nice thing for the Instant Leech for the defensive purposes.

The HC aspect though, it has decent armour, evasion and life pool. But not GREAT in either one. The builds biggest problem is the 1 SHOT FACTOR. So yeah if you can pump some more defensives into it, should be decent for HC I guess :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info