[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Damn shame. I was almost level 80 and gearing up for endgame. I was nearly there. Time to move on to another build.

Thanks for updating this as long as you did, Berger. Much appreciation from this relative noob. I had loads of fun with it, while it lasted. <3
"
Caligulove11 wrote:
Damn shame. I was almost level 80 and gearing up for endgame. I was nearly there. Time to move on to another build.

Thanks for updating this as long as you did, Berger. Much appreciation from this relative noob. I had loads of fun with it, while it lasted. <3

The new proper PoB is out and the damage certainly is quite nerfed. But with the changes to the build its even TANKIER than before.

So basicly you can reach 2m-5m+ DPS depending on your investment (mid-high-extreme) Which is sad since before the somewhat budget/mid investment gave us 4-5m dps. But PoE changed and 3.16 really screwed over this build.

So yeah right now you're lookin at more tankiness, much better clearspeed due to Rage & Elusive being in the build from now on and still ~2m dps if you wanna play this build.

Mid Investment Version: https://pastebin.com/BcjEyYuM

High investment version = https://pastebin.com/XpvqDVZb
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Oct 26, 2021, 4:48:27 PM
3.16 UPDATES
Spoiler

Update #1 - Basicly GGG has heavily nerfed claw builds and on top of that removed all channeling nodes + some other nodes we were using so this build is quite nerfed sadly.

A positive with the changes to the skill tree is that we now have even more MAX ELE RES available and with some of the new masteries we can now use a lot of auras again and don't even need Enlighten gems anymore.

Also we will use Rage from now on and Nightblade which will increase clearspeed/movement speed a lot!

So here are the new PoB's for the build... as I said... sadly very low damage due to Claws being completely destroyed for now. (GGG are changing how claws work in PoE 2 so rip claws arleady as they prepare *sad*)

Mid Investment Version: https://pastebin.com/BcjEyYuM

High investment version = https://pastebin.com/XpvqDVZb
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Oct 26, 2021, 4:52:30 PM

this build has rly good life leech rate

wouldnt it be a good idea to try get overleech from glorious vanity?
can you update act passive trees?
"
1MavZ wrote:
can you update act passive trees?

With the current changes to the game overall alongside with the new skill tree. I should/need to update this guide overall quite a bit.

Currently I don't stream fulltime anymore so my time for this game and my guides are kinda limited. So I will update this eventually but can't really tell right now WHEN that is going to be. Might make some update videos on some builds though because that is easier/faster for me.
@Bergerbrush

im pretty noob in this game but i want to try your build because i love tank cyclone.
i saw that the normal pob have 2m dps so my question is this.
is this enough to kill boss and delve in like normal speed ? i just dont know how much it effect the gameplay
"
bushezz wrote:
@Bergerbrush

im pretty noob in this game but i want to try your build because i love tank cyclone.
i saw that the normal pob have 2m dps so my question is this.
is this enough to kill boss and delve in like normal speed ? i just dont know how much it effect the gameplay

In my experience from the past, 2m DPS is/was enough to kill Uber Elder without too much hazzle. But the more DPS you have obviously makes most fights easier. And most fights isn't all about DPS but your ability to actually handle the mechanics.

But the bottom line is 2m DPS is enough to do t16 maps and delve and so on pretty easily, especially with how tanky the build is.

But Sirus A8 and so on will be tough unless you are very good at those bossfights.
Do you have a 3.16 skill tree for Slayer?
how were claws nerfed in 3.16, just because of the passive tree changes or did I miss something? :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info