[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
ProstituteAMA wrote:
why is this build slayer version not picking up unwavering stance for stun immunity?

I suggest Endless Hunger as the last Ascendancy choice in the Updated 3.11 Slayer PoB so we get Stun Immunity there.
Hi people! What to choose instead of Dismembering (I am lvl28 now) because this node has been moved away?

Cheers!
Hi
what do i take instead of dimembering and swift skewering ?
"
dadek182 wrote:
Hi people! What to choose instead of Dismembering (I am lvl28 now) because this node has been moved away?

Cheers!

At the end it doesn't make any difference bc Dismembering has been moved to the same node as Rampart which we use as well, so it doesn't cost more points to reach. For leveling just continue the guide and take Dismembering when you reach Rampart (=have Fortify Gem with your Cyclone).
Thanks a lot guys!
Will you be updating the PoB for this build? the link still shows passive tree for 3.10
how do you solve the intelligence needs for the claws?
Any quick hints on the order of nodes to get in the 3.11 skill tree while leveling?
Hey can you add the type of cluster jewels u are using?
Thank you
"
Noobicious wrote:
Any quick hints on the order of nodes to get in the 3.11 skill tree while leveling?

I've answered my own question by recreating the step by step skill trees (under "Leveling Guide" -> "Skill Tree's for Act 1-10") inside the new 3.11 skill tree.

3.11 POB with leveling Skill trees (step by step) => https://pastebin.com/PBjCN0vk

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Noobicious on Jun 22, 2020, 3:09:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info