[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Sven86 wrote:
"
marnikxs wrote:
Are you planning on updating the guide (to a 2H version) for 3.11 given the nerfs announced to DW and stun?

I came to ask same question as i like this build and wanted to play it a as league starter for Harvest

I thought about starting with this build too. I cant say how much of a nerf this is in dps but i wouldnt say it will be unplayable now!

However the build is based on the bloodseeker, which is a one handed claw with "instant leech", which is basically the core mechanic of the build. Sadly i dont dont see a way this could work with two handers.
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
hmm what you think is better for next season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBeb0SCSALg&t=562s or yours i hate this twists . :D

looks very optimistic even with upcoming crit / dual wielding / no stun immunity nerfs, no weapons - no problems)
Just curious as to what you would replace Deep Cuts on a Large Cluster jewel with?
Hey everyone. Will work the next 2 days on updating the Guide/Build to make it work for Harvest League.

BUT AS WITH ALMOST EVERY MELEE BUILD SO FAR, IT IS GETTING A DAMAGE NERF!

It will still be very playable and with high investment as always you will be able to get INSANE DAMAGE. But early on and overall it is getting a straight up damage nerf based on Dual Wield -20% dmg and Deep Cuts being removed.

Other than that, I would say this build is still very strong and specially since we will have Stun Immunity anyway from our ascendancy.
Hey Bergerbrush!

That's great news! I was afraid that you abandon your spinning children XDDDDDD

As always, appreciate your hard work!

The crit nerfs in jewels will have heavy impact in this build for sure. Also, deep cuts nerf is heavy for this build. Overall,I think build is not dead but its pretty nerfed. I will wait BergerBrush's update to start this league with this build. Thank you for your effort!
"
Bergerbrush wrote:
Hey everyone. Will work the next 2 days on updating the Guide/Build to make it work for Harvest League.

BUT AS WITH ALMOST EVERY MELEE BUILD SO FAR, IT IS GETTING A DAMAGE NERF!

It will still be very playable and with high investment as always you will be able to get INSANE DAMAGE. But early on and overall it is getting a straight up damage nerf based on Dual Wield -20% dmg and Deep Cuts being removed.

Other than that, I would say this build is still very strong and specially since we will have Stun Immunity anyway from our ascendancy.

Damn, this build was going to be my first melee build. I think I will still try it, hope you can adapt the patch as good as you can and make this build decent in the new patch.

Can't wait for the update to the build so I can prepare. Thanks for the all work bro.
"
Khazadek wrote:
Hey Bergerbrush!

That's great news! I was afraid that you abandon your spinning children XDDDDDD

As always, appreciate your hard work!

I've been working on a "Project" to make a Viable League Start/Endgame Build for every ascendancy in the game so took a break from this specific one.

But with new League coming I will focus on updating this one first and foremost now :)

Also can always be reached in my Discord/On Stream about any questions^^
Update #1

3.11 Harvest League is bringing down the DPS output of all Crit Builds, Impale Builds and Dual Wielding Builds by certain changes they make to balance the Meta.

With this said, THIS BUILD SURVIVED! Not gonna lie, the DPS has been lowered but it's not that bad with certain changes they make in the skill tree this build is still very strong and very viable!

Will make changes to the Guide before League Start. The main changes to the Guide/Build will be Skill Tree changes & Cluster Jewel Changes.
Update #2

Updated New Players Guide - Ascendancy Layout

Updated New Players Guide - PoB with 3.11 Skill Tree so far & Added League Start Gear

Updated New Players Guide - Cluster Jewel Section

Updated Experienced Player Guide - Cluster Jewel Section

Updated Experienced Player Guide - Ascendancy Layout

Updated Experienced Player Guide - Bandits Layout

Updated Experienced Player Guide - PoB Updated for 3.11 with new Skill Tree choices & New Cluster Jewels. (PoB still uses my Gear from 3.10)

Updated Slayer Version Guide - PoB Updated with new Ascendancy Choice for Stun Immunity & New overall Skill Tree choices.

After looking through the current updated Fork PoB I see that the "Damage Nerfs" isn't all that bad and this looks absolutely great still for this League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info