[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

This bulid kill syrius 8 lvl?
"
Blutiful wrote:
"
Crazeecolin wrote:
I've found using a Soul Taker removes the need for any mana cost reduction items, and opens up Quick and Deadly which is pretty nice.

i take it you're not using cluster gems?

I feel like it would be a huge dps loss and mainly the crit loss to switch unless you built around not claws.
I'm still using Clusters. Quick and Deadly is a really rewarding node that is opened up by the two different weapon types and if you're lucky/rich you can put it with Deep Cuts and Smite the Weak.

The only thing I had that was claw dependant was my anointment, and there are other options that aren't reliant on a weapon type and still valuable.

The crit loss isn't ideal (and the actual 1% DPS loss was more than covered by me getting more from my replacement large cluster), but this is a small price to pay for the QoL of not needing mana. Down the line I can replace it with the chest or keep it and roll for pure DPS on the chest depending on how much I invest in this guy.

I don't think it's the perfect choice, but for me it's better than sacrificing 2-3 crafts or having a sub-optimal Elreon jewellery piece or Praxis whilst I wait on sorting a chest out.
Good Afternoo,
thank you for the build.

What is the most recent path of building link to follow?

Thank you in advance
Is it possible to make the build super tanky so it is "easier/faster" to reach level 100? Till 92 it was pretty fast but 93 and 94 took me almost the whole week. I am a bit tired of taking care so much on my exp. Going zombie mode doesnt make it easier to concentrate ;) It is not builds fault i die but i get exp real fast so dying cause of stupid reason is really annoying.

There seems to be one too many gems in the build.

What would you replace to get:

Whirling Blades + faster attacks + blood magic
and Flame Dash for jumping over stuff?

Not counting Flame Dash there's already:
1x 6link
3x 4link
2x 3link

Meaning there's no room for Flame Dash or other movement skills to jump over stuff.

Would you use Dash+Second wind with Blood Magic instead of Whirling Blades?
Try out Dash. Dont worry it becomes better every level and 20/20 is very nice.
Thank you for this build, it plays really nice but I don't know what I should improve next as I feel "5M dps" is unachievable. Any tips what to do next?

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/30F5YCHm
Switched to the cluster jewel version and have to say this makes quite a difference, now at 5600 ( not maxed out, another medium + small to do ),
but with the deep cuts, endurance charges generation and some more passives added from cluster jewels as suggested in "experts" part, i feels much better.

One of the larger ones was quite expensive ( some ex the combination ), but was worth it.

Next step for sure is assassins mark ring :)
Right boys and gals,

I have finally obtained 6l with mana reduction and looking to upgrade the rest of my gear, if someone could take a look and suggest anything I will be more than grateful.
Especially I would like to know should I anoint my actual Amu or look for anything better let's say for 1-2ex, if that's not enough then how much should I prepare?

Thank you in advance!
"
indirect wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I bricked these boots with Annuls last night lol (I shouldn't even try)

Friend hooked me up with these though :O

Now I just need to get gud tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info