[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

I've found using a Soul Taker removes the need for any mana cost reduction items, and opens up Quick and Deadly which is pretty nice.
"
Crazeecolin wrote:
I've found using a Soul Taker removes the need for any mana cost reduction items, and opens up Quick and Deadly which is pretty nice.

i take it you're not using cluster gems?

I feel like it would be a huge dps loss and mainly the crit loss to switch unless you built around not claws.
delete
Last edited by Bainand on Apr 4, 2020, 11:43:18 PM
I agree cluster jewels are sooo nice hard to pass up on them and I personally love the fact that I can get immunity from corrupted blood on them saves me from having to carry the jewel a round for fights like sirus.

Craft cannot be frozen or move speed on these?
"
indirect wrote:

Craft cannot be frozen or move speed on these?

I wouldn't waste it, you have 3 really bad rolls on those. If you could annul some of them off at least 2 of the 3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by indirect on Apr 4, 2020, 9:20:43 PM
if you annul the Int off you can multimod it or can craft and slam it and pray
Is there a max impale stack?

Per the guide he doesn't suggest the pride (2impales)
hello sir,

first of all thx a lot for sharing this build.

i got some newbie questions :)

first of all im trying this build on ps4 ssf hc, lvl 72 atm working on farming tabula -.-

questions:
- if i have fortify in the ascendry do i still us fortify gem in the chest?

- since i have no good weapons yet, ( using 2 crafted swords atm ) wich type of claws shoud i use to craft?

- if i dont have cluster juwels u have listed, it doesnt make sence to use shitty ones , so im skilling just more life nodes right? im fealing scary since i only have 3300 life atm

thats al for the moment , ty a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info