What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

I guess people are prone to responding more to the douche that can't spawn Sirus than to an actual question xD

So here goes again in short form.

Does the Atlas in standard usually reset with a new season?

Or is it every several seasons or something?

Standard.... not league. Leagues are fresh starts obviously. Just clarifying.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Feb 18, 2020, 11:15:28 AM
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
I guess people are prone to responding more to the douche that can't spawn Sirus than to an actual question xD

So here goes again in short form.

Does the Atlas in standard usually reset with a new season?

Or is it every several seasons or something?

Standard.... not league. Leagues are fresh starts obviously. Just clarifying.


Probably because you posted a big wall of text about how you were a melee main before actually getting to the point. The atlas will reset when moved to standard but you can unlock 95% of the progression by running one rare corrupted T16 map. Once completed it will unlock everything under it. If you arent to T16s yet just run the highest map you have and make sure you satisfy the bonus completion requirements.
sorry im playing wolcen because poe graphic is trash
"
googie337 wrote:
sorry im playing wolcen because poe graphic is trash


Is no biggie, see you in march :)
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Let the Bexnanigans begin!


i see what you did there.
"
googie337 wrote:
sorry im playing wolcen because poe graphic is trash


like anyone would care about your comment, Wolcen is dead in 2 weeks, cu later D3 user.
"
"
Rekill wrote:
"
tg08096 wrote:


The problem with these kinds of comments is that they refuse to acknowledge that there are players in the community that actually have lives outside of POE. They own homes, have spouses, children, careers, responsibilities and don't crush all content of a league in 1.5 months. Many of these people don't even get to endgame content, let alone finish early and complain that there isn't more content.

The reason POE servers are dead is because for many years, POE has catered to the whiny bullshit of full-time no-lifers, increasing content and time investment required to complete it and in the process have chased off what would have been and should have been the majority of their player base - Casual Players.

Casual players see how much is involved in getting the goods needed to do the endgame content and either say "screw it, I'll get as far as i get and enjoy it" or say "screw this game, there's no way I'm doing that." Or "screw leagues, I'm playing standard"

We need more casual players, not more content that makes casual players less competitive and more likely to say "Screw this."

What is so freakin' bad about having time to play other games anyway?

+1


I love these posts that absolutely make no logic and I'll explain why. I love these "casuals" who want it all and this poster just proved that. He wants to have all of what he has going in his life and on top he wants to be the "hero" of the story. The world is full of individuals who can't live within their means, always wanting more and never satisfied or being realistic that when they choose what's important to them it's normal to stay behind or be idle in everything else. You want to be great at one thing you go ahead, but because you choose to live your life the way you want and play a game for 5-10 hours in the week doesn't mean I'm going to do the same buddy.

So, just like your "real life" you reap what you saw. You get paid for how many hours you work or should I say grind at your job. So, you have to settle with that in the game as well. You want to "complete" the game as you say for the hours you put, well tell you what, if you do want to "complete" the game and then do and complete everything else you got going in your life, and then if you also want to fly to the moon and then land back at your home by 9 pm just before your bed time, you still won't be pleased because guess what, you'll want MOAR AND MOAR AND MOAR.

I got news for you, be thankful there are still good games out there to play for many because if that wasn't the case that career, home and even a wife you talk about, you wouldn't even have it because someone else would've either beat you to it or just take it all from you as you're watching like a sitting duck, helpless and unable to do a #*($(# thing to stop it.

There is and never was such thing as "CASUAL" players, there is only players who want to have it all with minimal effort and there are players who are realistic that they don't deserve to get to experience all of the content with the time, effort or abilities they bring. I still can't believe he brought an argument that the game is dead because it takes more time to get from one content to another.


lmao what in the fuck. This dude went full tropic thunder
Amazing guys! Please make it the 13th, cant wait!!
Noice
finally some 3.10 news! ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info