What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

"
26 days at least to go and what's happening in between this period is exactly what was happening the last and the last and the last league.

Nearly a month without any event or any purpose to compete and play the game. I saw what most popular PoE streamers were streaming this Sunday (hint: it wasn't PoE).

If things remain as they are 20-50 player slot private leagues shouldn't cost anything to host because the amount of players playing on the servers is much lower. It doesn't cost GGG anything to implement this.

Metamorph should remain within the core game. Thanks to it so many more RIP's were happening through the league which is essential for competition. The loot needs to be nerfed to compensate for whatever else will be coming and dropping loot.

Whatever they do I hope it finally improves this state of limbo the game finds each league. Big portion of the community loves to compete and win things in the process which is quite normal and understandable.

shut up :)
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
26 days at least to go and what's happening in between this period is exactly what was happening the last and the last and the last league.

Nearly a month without any event or any purpose to compete and play the game. I saw what most popular PoE streamers were streaming this Sunday (hint: it wasn't PoE).

If things remain as they are 20-50 player slot private leagues shouldn't cost anything to host because the amount of players playing on the servers is much lower. It doesn't cost GGG anything to implement this.

Metamorph should remain within the core game. Thanks to it so many more RIP's were happening through the league which is essential for competition. The loot needs to be nerfed to compensate for whatever else will be coming and dropping loot.

Whatever they do I hope it finally improves this state of limbo the game finds each league. Big portion of the community loves to compete and win things in the process which is quite normal and understandable.

shut up :)

I chuckled. His comments and concerns aren't totally off but the break in content is good for me as I enjoy the break.
"
Rhanoss wrote:
"
Sirais01 wrote:
These type of Posts are so completely useless.

That's just your opinion.

The post gives an estimated league launch date aswell as a date for the 3.10 announcement, not useless at all!

Totally this ^^
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
easyyy wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Wanna know what would be an awesome announcement?

The fixes for major issues and bugs with new Atlas, like crap spawn and taunt from Conquerors and crap sirus drops. This just top mention a few.

Really, it's become outrageous of GGG to release new content when current content is so far from being finished.

So, you killed Sirus 7 times and you complain about drops. Nice. Typical reddit guy right here.

Yo white knight!!! Was expecting you here!!

Of course I killed him 7 times. RNG FUCKING SYSTEM BRAH!!!!

Last league I killed uber Elder like 250 times and got 40/40; also played from day 1 to the very last hour. Am I entitled to complain now?

Stuck trying to get a taunt for 3-5 days how can I farm Sirus? Explain that.

Adding more HP, resists and else to monsters was good, we needed that. But adding RNG to gate end-game content was a terrible idea and GGGCent doesn't seen to give a fuck about it.

My will to play ended last month when this bullshit finally got the worst of me.

You know tencent only has a say for their server lol, dead meme dude.
IGN : Moogleinabox
"
Thezibaim wrote:
"
At this time, we're planning to release a new set of league supporter packs for PC users which means our current league supporter packs should end then too

Supporter packs will be end or CORE Supporter packs ?

They say the league supporter packs, so gonna be the ones that relased with the temp league. The other Core ones, are leaving when a new core expansion comes.
I'm happy to be part of this comunity. :)
I hope wanders get upgraded or changed in the next league. They def need love and a lot of help
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info