What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

"
clozzer wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
Jayjthejet wrote:

If you cant get a spawn in 3-5 days it's not the league problem, you are doing something wrong my friend. I've started playing not a long time and it's really (I mean REALLY) easy to spawn Sirius, specially since you never run out of maps with the new drops.

I don't know what you're doing, but even I as a casual manage to spawn easily like 2 Sirius a day, and that was when he had crazy storms.

Blah blah blah white knight bullshit blah bah blah

Seen you don't look at Bug Reports. Or you don't even saw my thread history. I won't repeat everything again 'cause I'm fucking tired.

Fact is: GGGCent fucked end game content VERY hard with a lot of RNG gates.

Also, delivering unfinished and unpolished content every 3 months proved an awful mistake, and Tencent overlords doesn't give a fuck about it, just want MTX and money, so maybe new Atlas will be playable and fun when 4.0 comes... Because it is not right now, it will not be in 3.10 and not even in the next 3.x expansions to come...

Then as the guy you qouted said - you have no idea what you are doing. FACT.

CuteDog ran Siurs 8 every 30 minutes for 2 days straight. If you need 2 days to spawn 1 Sirus - it's a big YOU PROBLEM.

You are delusional.

I have all 32 watchstones, awakening level 8, kill Sirus no problem, and yes I DO know how atlas work. But I have to run 50 maps for just one Sirus fight, that when I'm luck, because RNG taunts.

I'm not a streamer and have all day to gamble.

You can suck streamers cock all you want, that doesn't change the fact RNG spawn and taunts are bad.

If you think the system is good ok, you are all delusional.

For my sanity sake I will not answer you white knight trolls anymore.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
nice lag at town
"
frostzor27 wrote:

You are delusional.

I have all 32 watchstones, awakening level 8, kill Sirus no problem, and yes I DO know how atlas work. But I have to run 50 maps for just one Sirus fight, that when I'm luck, because RNG taunts.

I'm not a streamer and have all day to gamble.

You can suck streamers cock all you want, that doesn't change the fact RNG spawn and taunts are bad.

If you think the system is good ok, you are all delusional.

For my sanity sake I will not answer you white knight trolls anymore.

Big yikes..

Just google how to spawn sirus. You make a fool of yourself.

Stop forcing your stupidity onto others and IMPROVE. It's not GGG/random streamers fault that you are incapable of understanding how to spawn him. :D
why not , just hope a Atlas tutorial in help pannel can be good, I play since Harbinger and the changes for the new Atlas are maybe too brutal
"
tg08096 wrote:
"
26 days at least to go and what's happening in between this period is exactly what was happening the last and the last and the last league.

Nearly a month without any event or any purpose to compete and play the game. I saw what most popular PoE streamers were streaming this Sunday (hint: it wasn't PoE).

If things remain as they are 20-50 player slot private leagues shouldn't cost anything to host because the amount of players playing on the servers is much lower. It doesn't cost GGG anything to implement this.

Metamorph should remain within the core game. Thanks to it so many more RIP's were happening through the league which is essential for competition. The loot needs to be nerfed to compensate for whatever else will be coming and dropping loot.

Whatever they do I hope it finally improves this state of limbo the game finds each league. Big portion of the community loves to compete and win things in the process which is quite normal and understandable.

The problem with these kinds of comments is that they refuse to acknowledge that there are players in the community that actually have lives outside of POE. They own homes, have spouses, children, careers, responsibilities and don't crush all content of a league in 1.5 months. Many of these people don't even get to endgame content, let alone finish early and complain that there isn't more content.

The reason POE servers are dead is because for many years, POE has catered to the whiny bullshit of full-time no-lifers, increasing content and time investment required to complete it and in the process have chased off what would have been and should have been the majority of their player base - Casual Players.

Casual players see how much is involved in getting the goods needed to do the endgame content and either say "screw it, I'll get as far as i get and enjoy it" or say "screw this game, there's no way I'm doing that." Or "screw leagues, I'm playing standard"

We need more casual players, not more content that makes casual players less competitive and more likely to say "Screw this."

What is so freakin' bad about having time to play other games anyway?

Thats not true at all. POE never wanted to be a game for causal players, their main audience aren't casual players wtf are u talking about?

If anything, its the casuals crying about the game is too difficult and GGG makes everything easy peasy achievable for the crybabies.
POE was waaaaayy harder a few years ago.
POG
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
New packs...
New league...
Just can't wait ! :)
"Metamorph will be ending on March 9 PST for PC"

Is this 9 PST on an undisclosed date in March, or is it March 9 at an undisclosed time PST?
I guess people are prone to responding more to the douche that can't spawn Sirus than to an actual question xD

So here goes again in short form.

Does the Atlas in standard usually reset with a new season?

Or is it every several seasons or something?

Standard.... not league. Leagues are fresh starts obviously. Just clarifying.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Feb 18, 2020, 11:15:28 AM
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
I guess people are prone to responding more to the douche that can't spawn Sirus than to an actual question xD

So here goes again in short form.

Does the Atlas in standard usually reset with a new season?

Or is it every several seasons or something?

Standard.... not league. Leagues are fresh starts obviously. Just clarifying.

Probably because you posted a big wall of text about how you were a melee main before actually getting to the point. The atlas will reset when moved to standard but you can unlock 95% of the progression by running one rare corrupted T16 map. Once completed it will unlock everything under it. If you arent to T16s yet just run the highest map you have and make sure you satisfy the bonus completion requirements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info