Winners of the Talent Competition

"
dachoppa wrote:
it's mind boggling that the metamorph "kunstkammer" album didn't get in at all. it's some of the best fanart of anything i've ever seen. it was in the "highlights" post, i know, and he got in with another submission, sure, though that submission is really bland compared to the megadeth inspired one.

sure, sure, it's all in the eye of the beholder. i'm not ragging on the people who submitted their artwork. it's just that i find ggg's part in this very low-effort.

Both submissions from Kardalak (who is a she) are amazing IMO. But GGG couldn't reasonably pick both in the list. Guess they choose the one they prefer, doesn't mean the other one is bad. And Kardalak is a usual winner in these talent competitions, GGG can't put her submissions in top 3 everytime :) (if you like her work, you should look at her Unique Maps series she made few years ago)
Amazing! Every single piece of art shown here deserves the first place, to be honest ;)
fantastic
I will add AA skins to the price pool for the winners (and more if i can get my hands on it in standard)

Will contact the winners through private inbox as soon as this mega-storm is over.
Heart of Purity
Some things are better kept in the past.
The sense of challenge, danger and mystery has been replaced by a feeling of entitlement, security and predictability.
Mirek Le Fou - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9i7i7LHmL0
Last edited by Reinhart on Feb 16, 2020, 1:05:19 AM
didnt believe i won lol, anger management WE for the win !!!

Can someone recommend a good helmet MTX that goes well with the sunspire set
"
kaboommst wrote:
didnt believe i won lol, anger management WE for the win !!!

Can someone recommend a good helmet MTX that goes well with the sunspire set

A good helmet mtx? I actually really like the sunspire helmet.
Heart of Purity
Some things are better kept in the past.
The sense of challenge, danger and mystery has been replaced by a feeling of entitlement, security and predictability.
Mirek Le Fou - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9i7i7LHmL0
Thanks so much again for the opportunity, and congratulations to the winners! :D
I'm so happy that i won. Amazing competition and beautiful works
Awesome stuff!!! Especially the Cello music performance by "Deosain".
Oh dear who chose the top three? There were far better entries more deserving in my opinion. But everyone who entered is far more talented than me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info