Solution to EXP loss/Death Penalty that wont make everyone angry

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

The meaning of words affects all discussion in the "real world" as well (regardless of how you define it), I assure you.

There is nothing magic about this extremely simple fact.

Do you mind illuminating how does it affect this discussion exactly?
because from where i am standing you finally realized your pages of "logic" is nothing but waste of space and now you grasping for straws.

How does the meaning of what we say affect this discussion?

Is this a serious question?

Trollol, i am done with you. Semantics question was limited to ONE very specific case, which no matter which way it would go did not affect the actual discussion. But seeing that you gave up defending your logic 101 level of understanding i rest my case.
Last edited by Deathfairy on Feb 23, 2020, 2:36:23 PM
Do et GGG, make them casuals happy
Innocence forgives you
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:

Do you mind illuminating how does it affect this discussion exactly?
because from where i am standing you finally realized your pages of "logic" is nothing but waste of space and now you grasping for straws.

How does the meaning of what we say affect this discussion?

Is this a serious question?

Trollol, i am done with you. Semantics question was limited to ONE very specific case, which no matter which way it would go did not affect the actual discussion. But seeing that you gave up defending your logic 101 level of understanding i rest my case.

Better late than never.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Besides lags and fps drops death penalty is biggest factor that ruins all the fun for me in this game and makes me want to quit playing. Every time it feels like I wasted few hours of progress I made and when there is no progress whats the point of continuing playing, at least for me. I wouldn't mind even if GGG would increase exp required for lvl by like 2 or 3 times but for the love of god please remove death penalty.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Better late than never.

I am not sure you understand the semantics of i rest my case very well.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Better late than never.

That's weird, usually I'm the one who can't let it go and you know better :D

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Better late than never.

Oh, I understand that your statement doesn't make much sense in light of the fact that you have no case to rest in the first place, but I thought I'd be kind and omit that detail.

The sentiment is the same regardless.

@Fruz: snort.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Last edited by gibbousmoon on Feb 23, 2020, 8:33:03 PM
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:

Better late than never.

Oh, I understand that your statement doesn't make much sense in light of the fact that you have no case to rest in the first place, but I thought I'd be kind and omit that detail.

The sentiment is the same regardless.

@Fruz: snort.

Is that why you gave up on writing pages of logical discussion of dogs based on imaginary things i said? You upgraded to dumb trolling, congratulations.
Last edited by Deathfairy on Feb 23, 2020, 9:47:45 PM
Make a 3rd difficulty level, or remove it on SC. Simple as that. I am sick of wasting hours trying to get 2 bars of xp that are removed in .01 seconds from a mistake. Humans are not perfect, and never will be, why are players being punished for making them? If this was HC i get it, but its not. Like so many others have posted, I have a very finite amount of time to play, and I don't think I should be punished for that.
"
xaero429 wrote:
Like so many others have posted, I have a very finite amount of time to play, and I don't think I should be punished for that.

Has it occured to you, that you are being punished for not building a properly balanced character actually ?

Has it occured to you, that 4 jwlry pieces without a single life roll on a life based build makes you die significantly more ?

Has it occured to you, that the xp penalty is here to make you understand that you need to improve your character ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Feb 24, 2020, 7:56:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info