3.9.2e Patch Notes

Nice patch, getting crashes every minute, loosing all the exp

Updated: Unplayable
Yet another patch not addressing the most important issues!

I'm starting to get fed up
"
Removed the Guild Stash from Tane's Laboratory.

oof okay I guess?

I've only read through one page and have seen 5+ people reporting several crashes and losing xp due to it..... Guess I'll close the game and wait for tomorrow LUL

edit: Played an hour, no single crash so far. I cleared my shader cache preemtively, you should try to do that before reporting crashes. This seems to also fix my fps drops/screen freezes I get during the Sirus fight.

- to clear your shader cache, go to your POE's installation folder, for steam somewhere in Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile\.......
for standalone client wherever you installed it, for me it's C:\GAMES\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Path of Exile

Go into CachedHLSLShaders and ShaderCacheD3D11 and delete all files. Don't worry, these are only cached files and are completely safe to delete.
If you're also experiencing things like a disappearing minimap, you should also clear that folder as well. It's in your Documents folder by default: C:\Dokuments\my games\Path of Exile\Minimap
~
Last edited by moodymud on Feb 5, 2020, 6:15:27 AM
Instance crashes left and right when tryinng to enter Maps. Loosinng the Map and ofc Master Missions...
What's wrong in this GAME? After each Patch it's in possible to play because of latency. I try D3 and there was no latency problem. Is it that this game engine can't handle it anymore when they put Leagues in gore game, it will be choked.
I think that servers are not the problem. Game is far too heavy.
But never mind, we have to pay crash, dying, lag and what ever if we play or chance the game.
My latency are 60 - 515 in town or hideout. So you can guess how glorious play time is.
Y'all just need to buy more Supporter Packs and MTXs.

Once you've bought enough, GGG will set your account to "lag-free" in the database, and you're golden.

Until the next time they need some more $$$. Then they set your account to "lotsa lag/freezes/crashes" and you have to bust out that wallet again.

So if you ever find yourself wanting the game to actually work, just give TenCent more money! Problem solved.
"
Аfter this update when I died in Delve a golden portal poped not far from my character's, but if I switch for my other character, now I don’t see this portal in my HO and I can’t pick up the loot / finish the delve node(last task). Is this a bug?

Portals works in Delve? Since when?

"
Baloosh wrote:
Y'all just need to buy more Supporter Packs and MTXs.

Once you've bought enough, GGG will set your account to "lag-free" in the database, and you're golden.

Until the next time they need some more $$$. Then they set your account to "lotsa lag/freezes/crashes" and you have to bust out that wallet again.

So if you ever find yourself wanting the game to actually work, just give TenCent more money! Problem solved.

A pile of horse guano.

"
First Pog

Aren't there any moderators to remove the spam ?
"
Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.

That was a bug? I used that to see where the dynamite landed in all the stuff going on.

Edit: Also another crash report to add to the pile. Random CTD's since the patch, threw it in bug reports.
Last edited by Higher_Peanut on Feb 6, 2020, 12:22:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info