Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.9.2e Patch Notes

pls ggg make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels! pls!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Ever since this patch the game is unplayable. My FPS is dropping to 1 on stuff I used to be able to play no problem. Maps, safehouses, normal areas, all crap.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
please make this game easier i cant beat most bosses this is way to hard..
put a difficult level in the game???
would solve a lot of complaints.
Last edited by Chaos_nite on Feb 9, 2020, 2:16:13 PM
"
If anyone from GGG reads these comments ever, please optimize poe for console. This Sirus fight is actually impossible to win without using all portals or just not killing him in general. Im so glad i spent my time killing the conquerers just go to Sirus, lose all my XP and still not kill him because the fight lags sooooooooo hard the game actually freezes and when its unfrozen im dead. I literally dont see any point in fighting him when my only reward is death, xp loss and rage. please fix ur shite game thanks!

same..have not been able to beat him once i guess ggg dose not care they dont replay to anyone they make the game even harder why???
because the players that only play new content want it harder.I dont even care about new content and only play stranded so why make it harder for me??
add a difficult level that we can change PLEASE.
"
Chaos_nite wrote:
please make this game easier i cant beat most bosses this is way to hard..
put a difficult level in the game???
would solve a lot of complaints.

This game is not for you. You have wrong interpretation for this game. Developers have said that they dont want easy game, they will never lover the difficulty.
Hoping this fixed console crashes/instanced lag.

Oh. PC got it too. I guess it's just meant to be

Fix it, or make maps permanent until completion until you do. I shouldn't have to worry about entering a map, to lose my portals on a map I'm pushing because you guys can't stabilize a server to save your lives.
"
Archwizard wrote:
Ever since this patch the game is unplayable. My FPS is dropping to 1 on stuff I used to be able to play no problem. Maps, safehouses, normal areas, all crap.

Well i guess some of us got the first months of crashes and rest gets it now.
Can please have metamorphs quit disappearing from the lab? And why does it only happen when I put my best reward ones in???
"
The_Hairy_Box wrote:
Hoping this fixed console crashes/instanced lag.

Oh. PC got it too. I guess it's just meant to be

Fix it, or make maps permanent until completion until you do. I shouldn't have to worry about entering a map, to lose my portals on a map I'm pushing because you guys can't stabilize a server to save your lives.

This cannot be fixed, due to how GGG implemented DirectX9. You can blame the licensing.

Attempting to disable DX9 will throw error 0x0 & force dx9 mode on.

This game will also crash randomly, regardless of your hardware or whatever you're running at the time, and take your GPU drivers (if not your entire Operating system) with it. It does not matter where you are, what your build is, or what you are doing. This can be replicated on any type of character - even LLDPVP ones!
Last edited by bvanharjr on Feb 12, 2020, 10:57:12 PM
GGG pls make better way for reward or aquire unique emperors jewels? ur current lab reward system rly so bad and unfair! its a must to make new lab reward system! GGG PLS!

stop such BS where 1 always get all emperors jewels uniqs all time nonstop!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info