|3.9.2e Patch Notes
- You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous 'cycle'.
- Added a notification when completing an Awakening Objective.
- Blight monsters that are following a Blight path no longer 'aggro' to players when they are damaged.
- Added an information hover to the Atlas Inventory.
- Added reminder text to the "Supported Skills throw up to 4 additional Mines" stat on Minefield Support. The behaviour of skills supported by Minefield is unchanged.
- The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically, with Chaos Orb as the default option, when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.
- Removed the Guild Stash from Tane's Laboratory.
- Updated various error messages to indicate that items with Catalyst Quality or the new Influence types cannot be split using the Bestiary recipe.
- The blood paths outside of Brutus' arena have been restored.
- Adjusted the positions of Acid Caverns' Citadel so that it isn't partially hidden by UI elements.
- Fixed a bug which prevented additional Conquerors of the Atlas from spawning if you had migrated your Atlas from SSF while you had a Sirus encounter ready to open.
- Fixed various cases where the Immortal Syndicate warning would appear when it shouldn't.
- Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 which caused Divination Cards that created Influenced Magic items to instead give Influenced Rare items.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.
- Fixed a bug where declining the save option when changing your Item Filter caused the most recently selected Item Filter to be used.
- Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Frost Bomb was cast by a monster on top of a Mine with the Void Emperor Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2020, 3:52:26 PM