Wuhan China Coronavirus.

"
Exile009 wrote:

If it is just "sensible preparations" you're making, and not preparations for armageddon (or something close to it), then why bother taking offense and responding to my original comment at all? After all, it was addressed to doomsday preppers. Which, if you don't consider yourself one of those, would not include you. You can't be a doomsday prepper if you're not, you know, prepping for doomsday.

Really we gonna play this childish game?, how about no.
Not gonna ly my tolerance for this childish behaviour has dwindled sinds the start of this virus outbreak, ill play these childish games when there is time for it not now thx.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

If it is just "sensible preparations" you're making, and not preparations for armageddon (or something close to it), then why bother taking offense and responding to my original comment at all? After all, it was addressed to doomsday preppers. Which, if you don't consider yourself one of those, would not include you. You can't be a doomsday prepper if you're not, you know, prepping for doomsday.

Really we gonna play this childish game?, how about no.
Not gonna ly my tolerance for this childish behaviour has dwindled sinds the start of this virus outbreak, ill play these childish games when there is time for it not now thx.

Lol, as if you just used your time so productively posting that non-reply. If your time was so precious and short, you wouldn't have even bothered responding. It's not like you said very much, after all.
"
Exile009 wrote:

Lol, as if you just used your time so productively posting that non-reply. If your time was so precious and short, you wouldn't have even bothered responding. It's not like you said very much, after all.

I have time to waste you don't, i do, still no time to play childish games tho check back in a few weeks maybe we can play then.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
Exile009 wrote:
It's always amusing everytime we get to see all these doomsday preppers come out to crow. :D Even more so if they happen to be of a religious bent.

I like to imagine that the amish will inherit the world in case of a turnback to agrarian times.

They would literally just keep doing as they have while the rest of us lose our marbles which is a rather amusing mental picture.

Rumspringa would be a lot less interesting for them though, so its not like they would go fully unscathed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

They would literally just keep doing as they have while the rest of us lose our marbles which is a rather amusing mental picture.

I wouldn't be. I'd become a lone bandit and start raiding all the peanut butter and canned beans. Other lone bandits, impressed and terrified by my work, would come to seek leadership from me.

I'd bandit lord over an entire army, slowly growing over time. We'd become unstoppable, at which point we would set out for world domination.

Stuff will pretty sweet.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
It's quite humorous how the death toll in China is only around 2% of those who get it, and outside of china out of 1,000 people, only 5 deaths or so have occurred, which is about 1/2 a percent, and everyone is crying, DOOMSDAY, DOOMSDAY!!!

Quite comical actually..........It's like Y2K all over again LOL....
Spoiler

"
Mentoya wrote:
It's quite humorous how the death toll in China is only around 2% of those who get it, and outside of china out of 1,000 people, only 5 deaths or so have occurred, which is about 1/2 a percent, and everyone is crying, DOOMSDAY, DOOMSDAY!!!

Quite comical actually..........It's like Y2K all over again LOL....

I'm agree with you. I Think its anti-chinese propaganda/movement. Meanwhile i found this

No one make a Peep. Is like 10.000 death compared to 1.000. but well might be i am a noob or the percentile is low
Last edited by Ankparp on Feb 19, 2020, 3:12:57 AM
"
"
Boem wrote:

I wouldn't be. I'd become a lone bandit and start raiding all the peanut butter and canned beans. Other lone bandits, impressed and terrified by my work, would come to seek leadership from me.

I'd bandit lord over an entire army, slowly growing over time. We'd become unstoppable, at which point we would set out for world domination.

Stuff will pretty sweet.

sounds like some teenie netflix tv show
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Stuff will pretty sweet.

sounds like some teenie netflix tv show

Sounds like you wanna get banded...bandited? Banned? I'll make you watch me eat your beans and peanut butter before my minions finish you.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
Ankparp wrote:

No one make a Peep. Is like 10.000 death compared to 1.000. but well might be i am a noob or the percentile is low

You are comparing 36m infected to 75k affected, comparatively speaking if 36m would get corona based on current numbers the death toll would be over 900000.
It's ok to be white

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info