[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

Actually trash pob has xoph's heart in it guide as xoph's blood both are recommending atziri's promise which doesn't work with avatar of fire. says you can get fortify from cluster jewels but doesn't keep passives open to use a cluster jewel. Uses pob rare items to max out his res because he wants to be a warrior 48 46 46 res 99 life 50% elemental damage and 30 fire damage on a belt are you kidding me. Even with mirror gear he has to use a wise oak to cap is res. Uses a perfect unique items(including loreweave) im honestly surprised they are not also corrupted.
"
thegodguthix wrote:
Actually trash pob has xoph's heart in it guide as xoph's blood both are recommending atziri's promise which doesn't work with avatar of fire. says you can get fortify from cluster jewels but doesn't keep passives open to use a cluster jewel. Uses pob rare items to max out his res because he wants to be a warrior 48 46 46 res 99 life 50% elemental damage and 30 fire damage on a belt are you kidding me. Even with mirror gear he has to use a wise oak to cap is res. Uses a perfect unique items(including loreweave) im honestly surprised they are not also corrupted.

those question already in the guide, make sure read it then use POB.

Lv90 is enough for a large cluster

blood and heart is for 3.11 new tree because we have 40% convert on tree now.

You cap your 9 endurance charge resist with jewel, I said in the jewel section.

Atziri's problem is in the flask section.

The rare gear is what you should aim for, is not requirement to play the build
So we do not use fist of war support and infernal cry?
"
Depodete wrote:
So we do not use fist of war support and infernal cry?

For dual wield, you don't need to use fist of war because attack speed is fast.
You could use infernal for both version
And why ruthless support? I dont think that attack speed is fast enought to use ruthless (every third attack has more dmg). I think Fist of War works better for this build (almost every first strike moving from pack to pack is ancestrally boosted).
"
WielkiBej wrote:
And why ruthless support? I dont think that attack speed is fast enought to use ruthless (every third attack has more dmg). I think Fist of War works better for this build (almost every first strike moving from pack to pack is ancestrally boosted).

Our mapping dmg is enough, we focus more on helping single target dmg
i've spent 10 ex for this build, got all the recommended gear, max res 78% 4.8k life 9 endu charge and 28k def with it, but i die on t12 maps, well not sure what's wrong but i think i have to change for a more tanky build.
The dps is good but survivability is not as good as the title says.

https://www.imageupload.net/image/untitled.0m7cW
Last edited by Iku on Jul 6, 2020, 6:50:45 PM
"
Iku wrote:
i've spent 10 ex for this build, got all the recommended gear, max res 78% 4.8k life 9 endu charge and 28k def with it, but i die on t12 maps, well not sure what's wrong but i think i have to change for a more tanky build.

Dont think your gear cost 10ex.
You didn't use right flask, immune to shock gloves, VMS
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Iku wrote:

Dont think your gear cost 10ex.
You didn't use right flask, immune to shock gloves, VMS

Ok, i got the pots, well missing cinderswallow but it can't be that this build is based on this potion right?
Life a bit low , but i need a higher lvl. But i still stand with my previous statement.

https://imgur.com/a/6QEQypd
Try not to ignore the rampart node, if you want to much survivability

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info