[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
Beskaius wrote:
yep sorry my bad i saw the old tree....but i can't understand the pob, u select "intimidate" or "have fortify" but i can't see that on tree or skill......something wrong in numbers and the guide say something, the pob another so is not simple to compare your numbers with mine.....

You can get fortify from cluster jewel and intimidate from awk melee physical dmg
Hi

do you have any recommendations on how to improve damage for the non-crit dual wielding build? Am already Lvl 90 and using the cluster jewel and suggested items. Not really sure how to upgrade/improve from here.

POB: ave dam 340k, calc skill hit damage around 960k
Last edited by Sibru on Jul 4, 2020, 12:04:43 PM
"
Sibru wrote:
Hi

do you have any recommendations on how to improve damage for the non-crit dual wielding build? Am already Lvl 90 and using the cluster jewel and suggested items. Not really sure how to upgrade/improve from here.

POB: ave dam 340k, calc skill hit damage around 960k

You could try to get a nice watcher's eye. The best one for non-crit should be
"Gain xxx% phy as extra fire"

Also because you are using the amulet, the Atziri's promise flask didn't do anything because you don't do any other dmg than fire.

You could get a cinder willow flask and wise oak as another dmg boost upgrade. Oak will give you fire pen, cinder will give u 10% more dmg.

The next step might be get a better belt with elemental dmg with attack on it.
For boots looking for +1 endurance charges.
For helmet you could slam a warlord ex and use seeds crafting to get -9 fire resist on it
May I ask for leveling skill tree please?
and how do you get the int for the armor, and 155 dex for the gems??
"
Iku wrote:
and how do you get the int for the armor, and 155 dex for the gems??

Int should be enough base on the tree. You don't use lv20 blood rage if you don't wanna invest in dex
whats the name for fortfity on cluster jewel ?
Last edited by DarkVolteer on Jul 5, 2020, 12:55:21 PM
"
DarkVolteer wrote:
whats the name for fortfity on cluster jewel ?

overload
thx
thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info