[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Sibru wrote:
Hi

Am currently using this build with a Lvl 87 jug
I already got the needed rares with good roles but I seem to have a problem with being tanky?...

The new tree should include mana leech in it. Our main mana leech you could found it from cluster jewel.

About tanky, you are playing the crit version which is not that tanky because your helmet, maybe use immortal call

Thank you for the reply,

I saw the update on the non-crit tree so I tried to respec to that, also switched out abyssus to a helmet with the enchantment and resistances needed. I noticed a drastic drop in DPS for around 1k hp buff which isn't really a big deal since I was drawn to the tankiness of this build however I still don't understand the reason for the fortify nodes or where to get the buff itself. Is there anything else I can do to further optimize the build for real endgame content (high awakening maps and endgame boss fights).

Sorry for the amount of questions its only my 2nd league and 1st league start so the guides, POB, and some mechanics/computations, are still pretty confusing to me.
"
Sibru wrote:

Thank you for the reply,

I saw the update on the non-crit tree so I tried to respec to that, also switched out abyssus to a helmet with the enchantment and resistances needed. I noticed a drastic drop in DPS for around 1k hp buff which isn't really a big deal since I was drawn to the tankiness of this build however I still don't understand the reason for the fortify nodes or where to get the buff itself. Is there anything else I can do to further optimize the build for real endgame content (high awakening maps and endgame boss fights).

Sorry for the amount of questions its only my 2nd league and 1st league start so the guides, POB, and some mechanics/computations, are still pretty confusing to me.

You can get fortify from the mace cluster jewel
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Sibru wrote:

Thank you for the reply,

You can get fortify from the mace cluster jewel

Is there a POB link for a passive tree optimized for adding a jewel cluster? I am currently using the one update in the thread and it only has the crit and non-crit version. Am not sure where to pull out enough skill points to accommodate even an 8 passive large cluster jewel.
"
Sibru wrote:

Is there a POB link for a passive tree optimized for adding a jewel cluster? I am currently using the one update in the thread and it only has the crit and non-crit version. Am not sure where to pull out enough skill points to accommodate even an 8 passive large cluster jewel.

It should be enough, the non-crit version is for lv.90, if you don't want to level to 98 you could drop "Gladiator's Perseverance"
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Sibru wrote:

It should be enough, the non-crit version is for lv.90, if you don't want to level to 98 you could drop "Gladiator's Perseverance"

Ohh okay I must've been looking at the wrong tree/pastebin am I looking at the right one
https://pastebin.com/fePS2cZC
this one on the main thread has Lvl 95 for the non-crit and the tree looks a bit different and both crit and non-crit doesn't make use of any cluster jewel.
Im really sorry about this haha
Thank you for the quick replies tho it really helps
Last edited by Sibru on Jun 29, 2020, 9:20:45 AM
"
Sibru wrote:

Ohh okay I must've been looking at the wrong tree/pastebin am I looking at the right one
https://pastebin.com/fePS2cZC
this one on the main thread has Lvl 95 for the non-crit and the tree looks a bit different and both crit and non-crit doesn't make use of any cluster jewel.
Im really sorry about this haha
Thank you for the quick replies tho it really helps

Yea I made a typo, the non-crit one should be crit. The crit one is non-crit tree, gonna fix it in a sec
Wich life flask do you use?

i have 76 % fire res. and still my life goes down like mad (nebuloch i guess)

barely do t6 lvl 83 i think someting 's wrong with my setup...
"
zubrowka13 wrote:
Wich life flask do you use?

i have 76 % fire res. and still my life goes down like mad (nebuloch i guess)

barely do t6 lvl 83 i think someting 's wrong with my setup...

Normal instant or Full recover unique flask. Loreweave boost your resist to 78, also since the fire dmg is a fixed number, so make sure you have enough life.
For the real non-crit build do I replace the points for the militant faith jewel so that I could allocate them to the cluster jewel?
"
Sibru wrote:
For the real non-crit build do I replace the points for the militant faith jewel so that I could allocate them to the cluster jewel?

You could, militant faith jewel is not a requirement. It just makes your even more tanky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info