[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

Getting random oneshots in yellow maps by things like syndicate. Full gear set except loreweawe(using 6L kingsguard). Some packs hit like a track i dont feel tanky at all now. Is loreweawe that a diffrenece or i did something wrong? non-crit version res cap 4.7k life(all life nodes by pastebin).
"
fensh wrote:
Getting random oneshots in yellow maps by things like syndicate. Full gear set except loreweawe(using 6L kingsguard). Some packs hit like a track i dont feel tanky at all now. Is loreweawe that a diffrenece or i did something wrong? non-crit version res cap 4.7k life(all life nodes by pastebin).

It's a noobtrap build man, no build can be "tanky" at 5k HP. Forget about it. You and me just wasted our time.
"
fensh wrote:

The main reason prevent you felt tanky is because the self-dmg of Nebuloch. You need loreweaver and regen per end node on tree to sustain the self-dmg
"
fensh wrote:

Had the same problem I found that having the fortify buff other than keeping my endurance charge up time at max really helped with this problem. Am at around 5k hp and can easily do t16 now and was also able to easily do my first syndicate mastermind blind by just tanking most of her damage as a result.

Other than the loreweave regen of course
im in harvest league and im having trouble with mana. you said that i would use a node on the bottem right but on the tree on path of building there are no nodes that you use more mana. any ideas?
Good call on the clarity, but you don't have any mana leech nodes chosen in your PoB..or am I totally blind?

Loving the build, but also wanted to note that nothing shows up when you click the individual level tabs (i.e. lvl 20, 40, 60, etc.) to show what you should build towards as you go.

Great job overall!
"
novacain612 wrote:
im in harvest league and im having trouble with mana. you said that i would use a node on the bottem right but on the tree on path of building there are no nodes that you use more mana. any ideas?

same quest and the answer was no clear.....i must to left build due to the -waitforhitagainduetomanaleak- effect the only way to take some mana is Soul Raker anoint on amulet i see no other way
Last edited by Beskaius on Jul 2, 2020, 2:00:06 AM
"
novacain612 wrote:

Search Life and Mana leech in Tree
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
novacain612 wrote:

same quest and the answer was no clear.....i must to left build due to the -waitforhitagainduetomanaleak- effect the only way to take some mana is Soul Raker anoint on amulet i see no other way

Search Life and Mana leech in Tree
yep sorry my bad i saw the old tree....but i can't understand the pob, u select "intimidate" or "have fortify" but i can't see that on tree or skill......something wrong in numbers and the guide say something, the pob another so is not simple to compare your numbers with mine.....
Last edited by Beskaius on Jul 2, 2020, 4:49:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info