[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

Hi, thanks for the post and all of the valuable information. When I look under the section called "Tree" and there are the respective levels as one is leveling, the trees don't show for me, or provide a pastebin. I do have the entire tree pastebin, but I'm interested in seeing the level 79 tree. How can I take a look at that?
I'm having a problem getting my int high enough, using the exact same gear from the PoB and checking from the written version from the build. only getting arround 88 int, instead of the 105 needed for loreweave

any1 has a clue what im doing wrong ?
is the TREE section totally broken i can't see on this
BTW please add leveling section on POB that would be so much usefull
I'm nowhere close to getting Nebulochs. What weapons should I be using until then? What kind of bases am I looking for? Behemoth maces? I'm getting stuck in SSF around level 85 with this build.
Resist in POB is fake.
Hello, im a bit confused with the gem's described in gear, act 5-end and PoB. For the endgame, the correct ones are the ones on PoB? (So no using flammability and no using dash, for example?)
"
gokuhsalas wrote:
Hello, im a bit confused with the gem's described in gear, act 5-end and PoB. For the endgame, the correct ones are the ones on PoB? (So no using flammability and no using dash, for example?)

You use leveling tree during act, after act10, you switch to gem set-up.
Because in act you might have lack of attribute
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
gokuhsalas wrote:

Right now I have: auras on one hand, totems in the other hand, the gear of PoB in the chest (except i still have fortify, looking for a cluster jewel), CwDT on the gloves (with molten, combustion and wave of conviction) and now my question:

what should i put on the helmet? Right now i still dont have the recommended boots, so i have leap slam, blood magic, blood rage and fast attack on boots and then i have dash, second wind, infernal cry and enduring cry on the helmet.

what should i remove from these 8 gears and what should i keep? I'm thinking to have enduring cry, blood rage, blood magic and leap slam (alterning enduring cry for infernal cry for bosses)

also: in the guide it says unyielding for the last ascendancy and PoB says unbreakable, is it a matter of tastes? In case it isnt, which would be better?
"
gokuhsalas wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
gokuhsalas wrote:

Right now I have: auras on one hand, totems in the other hand, the gear of PoB in the chest (except i still have fortify, looking for a cluster jewel), CwDT on the gloves (with molten, combustion and wave of conviction) and now my question:

what should i put on the helmet? Right now i still dont have the recommended boots, so i have leap slam, blood magic, blood rage and fast attack on boots and then i have dash, second wind, infernal cry and enduring cry on the helmet.

what should i remove from these 8 gears and what should i keep? I'm thinking to have enduring cry, blood rage, blood magic and leap slam (alterning enduring cry for infernal cry for bosses)

also: in the guide it says unyielding for the last ascendancy and PoB says unbreakable, is it a matter of tastes? In case it isnt, which would be better?

The last one is just matter of tastes. Some people want more tanky version, some people want more tanky.

You could use culling strike with leap slam or other cry in your helmet.
Can we use tectonic slam instead of consecreated path? Because consec effect makes me dizzy :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info