[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
Can we use tectonic slam instead of consecreated path? Because consec effect makes me dizzy :(

You could, the build scale the same as tec slam or any other fire attack build.
I am just trying out this build. Based on the videos, your character seems a lot faster than mine, plus one strike is killing a lot more enemies than mine. There are many times I go into a mob, strike, and there are some low level enemies still alive. Can someone take a look at my POB and let me know if they have any ideas to improve my character? Thanks so much.

https://pastebin.com/1fRxZSyA
Last edited by buckr49 on Aug 17, 2020, 7:07:44 PM
Hello mate, I notice watching the videos that you are ussing the lightning golem. Does it replace the multiple totems gem on the PoB configuration? Or does it replace one of the CwDT gems? In this case, which one? Also: it seems the range of your consecrated path is really huge even with blood mode (of blood and sand), how is that so?
Last edited by gokuhsalas on Aug 17, 2020, 6:59:53 PM
"
buckr49 wrote:
I am just trying out this build. Based on the videos, your character seems a lot faster than mine, plus one strike is killing a lot more enemies than mine. There are many times I go into a mob, strike, and there are some low level enemies still alive. Can someone take a look at my POB and let me know if they have any ideas to improve my character? Thanks so much.

https://pastebin.com/1fRxZSyA

Our speed because:

Onslaught
+
Blood Rage
+
Frenzy Charge
+
Totem

I checked your pob, you are using the crit version. You could try to get some good cluster jewel. and buy a bottle faith.

Also, in your set-up you are using 2 combustion.
You could swap the totem one change to protector. This will boost your attack speed

If you play crit version, try to get as much crit multi as possible in all of your jewel
Last edited by ahunterkee on Aug 18, 2020, 4:34:35 PM
"
gokuhsalas wrote:
Hello mate, I notice watching the videos that you are ussing the lightning golem. Does it replace the multiple totems gem on the PoB configuration? Or does it replace one of the CwDT gems? In this case, which one? Also: it seems the range of your consecrated path is really huge even with blood mode (of blood and sand), how is that so?

Gem quality + ascendancy

I was using unyielding so it give us lots of area of effect.

It was in 3.10 so there is no new warcry, you could use the new set-up.

I think in that video I put in cwdt set-up.

When i checked pob i see your resistances are capped. But now is only fire resist is cap. The others don't. And not even finish Act 10. How could be? How can cap all resist?
"
When i checked pob i see your resistances are capped. But now is only fire resist is cap. The others don't. And not even finish Act 10. How could be? How can cap all resist?

9 endurance charges with jewel and belt
Hello again, is there any other pair of weapons for this build to use for delving? I just tried a couple of times but in the darkness when i miss the life leech seems to be pretty dangerous. If there is, could you recommend me one, please?
"
gokuhsalas wrote:
Hello again, is there any other pair of weapons for this build to use for delving? I just tried a couple of times but in the darkness when i miss the life leech seems to be pretty dangerous. If there is, could you recommend me one, please?

You should be alright with enduring cry, if you want you can use any rare craft mace
This build looks really fun, but I'd like to know if u can suggest some lvling unique items (and fix the tree lvling, which seems broken for me)

Not having a hard time to lvling at all tbh, just not enough mana, but not an issue since I one shot almost everything.

Lvled with double Gorebreaker + Ground Slam and just swap to a Ephemeral Edge + The Tempestuous Steel with Cons. Path

Is there a POB with clusters?

Ty for hard work, keep it up :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info