[3.9] Turtroll Saviour Cyclone Double Curse 10M DPS (DPS excludes Reflection)

Hey,
pretty new player here and I want to Leaguestart with your build this season.

One question, I wanted to start with the 5 Chaos Budget version you linked, but his build is based on berzerker, so how do I transition correctly?

Appreciate your work!
"
loxikal wrote:
Hey,
pretty new player here and I want to Leaguestart with your build this season.

One question, I wanted to start with the 5 Chaos Budget version you linked, but his build is based on berzerker, so how do I transition correctly?

Appreciate your work!

Follow the berseker build in terms of gearing. But for skill tree, follow the champion skill tree. Once you have enough currency, you can transition your gears.
Thanks for considering my build!
Hey mate, great build.

curious to see how will u add the new jewels here.

Are they worth the passive points? i am trying a set of 3jewels but cant seem to link it here.

cheers

Will You update the build to 3.10 ?
"
UtgardLoky wrote:
Will You update the build to 3.10 ?

There is no changes in 3.10, so build will work similarly. So no plans to update the build.
Last edited by Turtroll_theThird on Mar 18, 2020, 1:12:53 AM
How to live without leeching?
I also have this bad boy, but I don’t know how to "fasten" it into the build (what to refuse). Maybe you will have some tips.?
will a high dps foil do instead of saviour or is double paradoxica better? because saviour is extremely pricey this league
"
Sc1ssorZ wrote:
will a high dps foil do instead of saviour or is double paradoxica better? because saviour is extremely pricey this league

A high dps foil will do nicely as well. Double paradoxica is not good in my opinion
"
"
Sc1ssorZ wrote:

A high dps foil will do nicely as well. Double paradoxica is not good in my opinion

Yeah thought of the same too low end dps for main hand weapon. 450-500 pdps would be enough i assume?
"
Sc1ssorZ wrote:
"
"
Sc1ssorZ wrote:

Yeah thought of the same too low end dps for main hand weapon. 450-500 pdps would be enough i assume?

Yeah, 450-500 should be good enough

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info