[3.9] Turtroll Saviour Cyclone Double Curse 10M DPS (DPS excludes Reflection)

The Saviour is horrible for map clear though, don't use that weapon for mapping. You can switch it in when you are going for actual bosses, but for mapping is really dogshit.

For mana cost issues it's best to get a -8 mana cost amulet, so that your chest is free for explody / crit stuff.

Question: How is bottled faith for map clear? How big is it's radius? I imagine it's pretty bad for mapping because you constantly move out of the radius?
Last edited by Player089 on Feb 13, 2020, 9:34:52 AM
"
Player089 wrote:
The Saviour is horrible for map clear though, don't use that weapon for mapping. You can switch it in when you are going for actual bosses, but for mapping is really dogshit.

For mana cost issues it's best to get a -8 mana cost amulet, so that your chest is free for explody / crit stuff.

Question: How is bottled faith for map clear? How big is it's radius? I imagine it's pretty bad for mapping because you constantly move out of the radius?

With saviour sword, your map clear will be better than cyclone without saviour. Saviour's reflections help to clear mobs that you left behind.

This build main strength is its boss killing capability, not map clear.
Bottled faith is not a flask used only for map clear. Bottled faith is used for more dps, to kill bosses faster. Even if mobs are out of the radius, bottled faith is a sulphur flask which gives 40% damage which is more than enough to kill T16 mobs. Additionally, with or without bottled faith active you are able to kill T16 mobs in 1/2 seconds.
Maybe I'm noob but i can't find the ascendancy
I am selling all of my Gear. With current setup you run 5 auras (precision, dread banner, pride, herald of purity, flesh and stone). Sirus lvl8 and uber elder is very easy due to high damage of course you need to know mechanics. Life pool is ~5.4k (lvl 94) if you change belt easily 6k.

Selling all 25ex

Current price market
Saviour: 11ex
Paradoxica: 5ex
Body Armour: 5ex
Ring 1: 8ex
Ring 2: 2ex
Amulet: 20ex (can't find something similar)
Belt: 3ex
Rest: 2ex

IGN: Metamorph_Duel
"
BaTiskafbl4 wrote:
Maybe I'm noob but i can't find the ascendancy

Hi, i just saw your post and added the ascendancy section into the post. Sorry for the late reply :P
what do you do for bandits?
"
TheDread wrote:
what do you do for bandits?

I killed all of them. Alira is fine as well.
Please add a levelling section? Noob here and need a little help with the early game gem setups!

Thank you in advance!
Hi,
Why do you choose Champion over Slayer? What the pros/cons?
"
Hi,
Why do you choose Champion over Slayer? What the pros/cons?

Champion has extra 2 impale hits from ascendancy and also enemies cannot evade our attacks. Slayer has better leech and clear speed, but Champion has more damage and better for bossing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info